Last post wins!

/dev/null

I am on my 4th bowl of something stew. Took lots of neat things, from honey, wine, beer, whiskey, vinegar, broth, cinnamon, apple juice and threw it in crockpot with veggies and beefs. Puts hair on your chest - carribean jerk tasting stew.

Just gave 3 homeschooled kids a 3 hour farm tour, too. Their mother and grandmother were interested in buying beef. That was fun.

Edited by jboyst62

Decisions, decisions. Two job offers.

Company 1:

$5K more a year

Long established company

further travel each day

Would start in about 2 weeks

Company 2:

Company hasn't been around long

closer drive

they want me to start Monday

Both are in similar industries, hours would be close. I think I know my answer.

Decisions, decisions. Two job offers.

Company 1:

$5K more a year

Long established company

further travel each day

Would start in about 2 weeks

Company 2:

Company hasn't been around long

closer drive

they want me to start Monday

Both are in similar industries, hours would be close. I think I know my answer.

Did they take you on a tour of the facilities so you could get a look at their women?

Did they take you on a tour of the facilities so you could get a look at their women?

The cheaper company would have younger women. But what bothers me is I don't think they will be around the area more than a year or two. (it's entertainment) They do have other locations, but I don't see Syracuse as a destination location like others do.

The cheaper company would have younger women. But what bothers me is I don't think they will be around the area more than a year or two. (it's entertainment) They do have other locations, but I don't see Syracuse as a destination location like others do.

So work there for a year, enjoy the younger women, and when they move away get a job at the other place

Take the job at the new place, it seems like you might actually be educated and smart, so you'll be able to find more employment in the future. The potential for that company being new could be a good experience mumbo jumbo for a resume.

So work there for a year, enjoy the younger women, and when they move away get a job at the other place

The other place doesn't have job openings very often. This just happened to be a "right time, right place" situation.

Take the job at the new place, it seems like you might actually be educated and smart, so you'll be able to find more employment in the future. The potential for that company being new could be a good experience mumbo jumbo for a resume.

Might be?! Why I outta... [shakes fist at jboy]

since I'd be working nights weekends, I will probably start taking college classes again during the day, finally get a degree.

The other place doesn't have job openings very often. This just happened to be a "right time, right place" situation.

Might be?! Why I outta... [shakes fist at jboy]

since I'd be working nights weekends, I will probably start taking college classes again during the day, finally get a degree.

I think that's a good idea.

Of course I threw that might be in there just for fun, but I might be serious.

Fortune cookie says:

"Plan your work and work your plan."

The old switch words around to make it sound deep, well played fortune cookie. My interpretation, plan out your day so you can do what you want.

Lucky numbers: 30, 47, 29, 24, 18, 11.

On an unrelated note, I expect TJ Graham and McGee to have a big game this weekend. :D

Edited by Teen Insight

A traveling entertainment company that employs young women? This is getting interesting.

By travel I meant the distance I'd have to drive each day to get to work.

What would your commute be?

Mine's over an hour each way.

Back in Ra-cha-cha I had a 10 minute commute. The average there was about 20 minutes.

Had a work friend that lived in Sodus and we thought he was a bit cracked for having a 45 minute or so commute.

Here around NYC, an hour is not at all uncommon. In fact, it's very common.

So, it's a matter of perspective. And, perspective is entirely in one's head.