Last post wins!

/dev/null

At least here we're among friends, my friend.

Yeah? Anything special with'm?

That's RIGHT!!! WE are the Last Posts

Wins Family!!!

I hurt extra. My # 2 football team loses

and my baseball team loses 5-4 after giving

up two in the 9th.

Ding Dong the toad is dead!

Which old toad?

Well uh, the wicked hypnotoad!

Oh! Ding Dong the hypnotoad is dead!!!!!

Sing the news out!

Ding Dong the merry-oh!

Sing it high, sing it low

Let them know the wicked old hypnotoad is dead!!!!!

Staff meeting today. boring however usually someone brings a pie

Look how easily you’re bought out. One little slice of pie and you’re all like “oh, yessir boss, whatever you say boss.” It’s pathetic. You need to assert yourself. Here’s what you do: Stroll in to the meeting 15 minutes late. Pick up what’s left of the pie, smoosh it in the face of the highest ranking person there and yell, “I don’t think so, fascists!” Then walk out and don’t come back for like 3 or 4 days. I think you’ll find that people start treating you a little differently. With the huge raise you get, you can buy truckloads of pie and have them delivered to the vacation home of your choice.

Look how easily you’re bought out. One little slice of pie and you’re all like “oh, yessir boss, whatever you say boss.” It’s pathetic. You need to assert yourself. Here’s what you do: Stroll in to the meeting 15 minutes late. Pick up what’s left of the pie, smoosh it in the face of the highest ranking person there and yell, “I don’t think so, fascists!” Then walk out and don’t come back for like 3 or 4 days. I think you’ll find that people start treating you a little differently. With the huge raise you get, you can buy truckloads of pie and have them delivered to the vacation home of your choice.

Don't forget to get a video and post it on the youtubes.