Last post wins!

/dev/null

TSW is unreadable after a loss sometimes. Hope we win this weekend!

Friggin congestion from a long gone sinus infection will not go away.....

In more important news for the day .... Poojer emphatically says "yes" to the most recent would ya thread

Bill, I've been battling the same thing now two weeks. Brought it back from Ohio.

Basically the Bills have sucked since I got married.... Shoul I give the lovely Mrs the boot in order to change the Bills fortunes?

In all seriousness she should probably give me the boot for even following this team...

How about this...keep Mrs B.

Take her to the mall and buy new boots!

I too have the crud!

I enjoyed some grass fed burgers the other night. Outstanding, and definitely a different taste. Can't thank you enough.

I've been meaning to ask ya! They cook a little different, too. I am glad you liked! Anything in particular you noticed about them? It's always interesting hearing someone first try them, from the comments on the color being brighter to the texture being thicker, and then of course, less fat.

I hope to come back thru in the Spring; steaks will make the trip, too.

Good to hear!

Pleased to report my Hump Day went well.

Went to see my Rangers and they won!

Interestingly I will be living close enough to soldier field to walk to it. I understand tickets are hard to come by but being this close I will have to catch a game there at some point. Say hi to the Dallas crowd for me.

I've been meaning to ask ya! They cook a little different, too. I am glad you liked! Anything in particular you noticed about them? It's always interesting hearing someone first try them, from the comments on the color being brighter to the texture being thicker, and then of course, less fat.

I hope to come back thru in the Spring; steaks will make the trip, too.

The bright color couldn't be missed, and how lean it was. As for taste...I would say that it was 'earthier'. Not a bad thing at all to me, a slight bitterness to the meat. I hesitate to say that because someone may think 'that was some bad (spoiled) beef you had' and that's definitely not the case. I was surprised that even though lean I was able to cook the burgers on my griddle with just a bit of Pam. No need for adding extra fat. The burgers held together well, I didn't add any filler. Mucho goodo.

Set to officially become a resident of Chicago..

Officially Chicago is quaking in its collective boots.