Last post wins!

/dev/null

Went to two birthday parties for one year olds this weekend. (My girl’s daycare classmates). I think I'm gonna sleep at my desk for a while this morning.

Wait till yours later this month!

Fri afternoon.

Nice!! First Father's Day as a Grandfather

in MA!

Also, though not wise I am very close to outright quiting my job.

Found three jobs last week I sent out resumes for....

1) One is with the County, the description sounds exactly like what i did for them when I was a contractor there 6-7 years ago. Even emailed my supervisor there letting them know I applied.

2) Another job with a hospital, a guy I worked with (I was even his supervisor for a while at the County) is there, so I emailed him asking for a good word

3) Another job sounds like what my last job was, it was a blind ad, but it was easy enough to figure out the company based on the description

So far, not one reply, from either the resumes, or my friends/former co-workers.

1) One is with the County, the description sounds exactly like what i did for them when I was a contractor there 6-7 years ago. Even emailed my supervisor there letting them know I applied.

2) Another job with a hospital, a guy I worked with (I was even his supervisor for a while at the County) is there, so I emailed him asking for a good word

3) Another job sounds like what my last job was, it was a blind ad, but it was easy enough to figure out the company based on the description

So far, not one reply, from either the resumes, or my friends/former co-workers.

Male hooker works.

Male nurse for #2?