Last post wins!

/dev/null

Got home and the guy came and took down the rest of the tree. He even cut most of it in to fire wood. My Brother is bring his spliter down in the morning.

Sounds like some great wood for

the opening day tailgate!!

Just rent one from a local home center or tool rental shop.

YE OLE has been in need of a wood chipper. Last year the neighbor's tree was devestated by a storm that rolled through and left huge limbs down in the backyard. Naturally the neighbor being the sterling example of humanity that he is, left YE to deal with the aftermath of said catastrophe. After sawing and stacking, it's turned into nothing more than a large pile of brush waiting to catch fire. Now YE OLE has been wondering where to get one of those wood chippers for a day or so, so perhaps it's as simple as calling up the local Home Depot and doing a classic YE OLE DMC impression:

***LAMP***

Big week for my little girl. She got surgery to put tubes in her ears so she (hopefully) won't get any more ear infections. She started taking steps on her own. She bumped up to the fancy forward-facing car seat. And I ordered her a mini Fitz jersey for her birthday coming up in three weeks.

***LAMP***

Big week for my little girl. She got surgery to put tubes in her ears so she (hopefully) won't get any more ear infections. She started taking steps on her own. She bumped up to the fancy forward-facing car seat. And I ordered her a mini Fitz jersey for her birthday coming up in three weeks.

Great to hear about your little girl, Gringo. Our little guy got tubes in his ears last summer and it made a world of difference for him. The year up to having it done seemed like he was sick every other week. Afterwards he's been completely fine. It was the best thing we ever did.

***LAMP***

Aweome!

Great to hear about your little girl, Gringo. Our little guy got tubes in his ears last summer and it made a world of difference for him. The year up to having it done seemed like he was sick every other week. Afterwards he's been completely fine. It was the best thing we ever did.

My Nephew did vey well with them, as well!

***LAMP***

Cool news!!! If you want her to walk more get either a toy

shopping cart or a toy lawn mower to push. It did wonders

for my son!! Good move on the tubes too!! My niece Emily

should have had hers done sooner than they did. She has

25% hearing loss.

Edited by CowgirlsFan

You're supposed to seak medical help after being "up" 4 hours.

At what age does life begin to revolve around little blue pills? I want to know what I don't have to look forward to...

Also, though not wise I am very close to outright quiting my job.

Edited by jboyst62

1339164636[/url]' post='2482956']

At what age does life begin to revolve around little blue pills? I want to know what I don't have to look forward to...

Also, though not wise I am very close to outright quiting my job.

How do you quit your job?