Last post wins!

/dev/null

Wow, busy week.

Monday cut hay. Tuesday fix part of tractor - or attempt to. A spring clip broke in hardened steel and I have no idea how the hell I am going to get that out! Wednesday, meeting with an agricultural commission and NCDOT about a stupid high speed train rail they want through my land. Thursday stir hay, work on paperwork. Today, slept in and now have to trim some toesies on comes cowsies. Then stir hay, then fix a fence my bull bulldozed through because he was bored, and then beer.

Oh, and Jack, still unfortunate to hear about your house. Those type of things are always nice to have around. There is a tree my grandpa carved my name in back in 91. I do not look at it maybe once a year but knowing it is still there means a lot to me.

Edited by jboyst62

Daughter is 1day past due date. Still waiting for the call. All packed and ready to go when she calls. Hope not tonight. No rooms in Boston .

Can we get a pool going for when she'll be born? Winner gets to pick middle name?

Daughter is 1day past due date. Still waiting for the call. All packed and ready to go when she calls. Hope not tonight. No rooms in Boston .

A guy on my hockey team out here in Boston has a wife that's one day past due. I'm just going to assume she's your daughter. Odds be damned, it has to be her! :lol:

A guy on my hockey team out here in Boston has a wife that's one day past due. I'm just going to assume she's your daughter. Odds be damned, it has to be her! :lol:

They live in Stoughton but both work in down town Boston.PWC and Liberty M.

Tufts Hospital.

That means they will induce her Friday or Sat.

They live in Stoughton but both work in down town Boston.PWC and Liberty M.

Tufts Hospital.

That means they will induce her Friday or Sat.

As expected, they're not the same people. It seems like everyone around here is having babies, another downfall of Boston winning the Cup just over 9 months ago (not in your daugther's case though, this kid should be a welcomed addition to the world unlike those other ones).