Last post wins!

/dev/null

Jack, I am doing some work for a very rich 80 year old. I could put in a good word for you.

Is she bed ridden and about to die? Any children that would cause problems when she leaves everything in the will to me?

Have I won yet?

No, sorry. No Zombie Jesus Day miracle for you.

Have to be at work at 7 for OSHA training. this morning.

It’s about time. You’ve been flaunting your reckless disregard of safety regulations for far too long now. I don’t know how many posters have been injured because of your carelessness. I hope you get the help you need so you can be in compliance.

It’s about time. You’ve been flaunting your reckless disregard of safety regulations for far too long now. I don’t know how many posters have been injured because of your carelessness. I hope you get the help you need so you can be in compliance.

I was just last week, I sprained my brain trying to figure out what he was saying in one post. I think he was drunk posting again.

Secret adult handshake?

Jack I've been a loyal poster for years, maybe you could let me in on the secret :ph34r:

No, sorry. You need to do your time in stressville first. If I (or anyone here) were to let you in on the secrets, we'd be kicked out of easy street and be put back in Hooverville.

Stressful week at the office. Gotta get into a grad program too. Being an adult sucks :(

Just drink a little more.

I like this day working. I don't have to stop drinking wine at 7.