Last post wins!

/dev/null

Ahhhh Julia. You're the reason I wake up early every weekend, so I can see your "weather front" as you tell me the forecast.

I got two calls one Monday as I was heading out of town. 2 out of 3 credit cards were used that morning, in Chicago, Atlanta, and Texas. At a McDonalds, Target, and a gas station. All within hours of each other. Pretty sure it wasn't me.

I am in Texas but I AIN'T using your card!!!

After all, you are just Jack, simply super human but nothing more!

Any plans to make sure you're information is safe? I run a credit report every Spring. I will wait a while before doing that.

In other news......sorry about the Wolfpack!!!

Wasn't huge on the pack, upset about Duke losing,UNC winning. But tOSU and Fuse are doing well!

Duke's lose was bad. A shame for Coach K. Poor Cuse...fall short again.

I guess this means the st in jboyst62 has no relation to NCST after all.

Duke's lose was bad. A shame for Coach K. Poor Cuse...fall short again.

I guess this means the st in jboyst62 has no relation to NCST after all.

I love NCSU and any state college that supports the community with extension programs. They are amazingly valuable as an asset to every community in this country.

Also, I brushed the bull down this morning. The big lug loved it, mostly because I kept him still with 50# of feed.

Edited by jboyst62

I love NCSU and any state college that supports the community with extension programs. They are amazingly valuable as an asset to every community in this country.

Also, I brushed the bull down this morning. The big lug loved it, mostly because I kept him still with 50# of feed.

Good move!!! He definitely needs to stay HAPPY!!

Any day spas in your area for bulls like there

are for dogs!! Proud of the Heels. They

could have caved and been blown out

after that injury.

How this for a cover letter?

Dear stupid idiot,

You better !@#$ing hire me cause if you don't I'll find out where you live and burn your house down.

Thanks,

Jack

I thought about suggesting changing "stupid idiot" to "stupid HR guy," but I realized that the latter was even more redundant than the former.

How this for a cover letter?

Dear stupid idiot,

You better !@#$ing hire me cause if you don't I'll find out where you live and burn your house down.

Thanks,

Jack

for your experience do you list TSW moderator/

1332960110[/url]' post='2424428']

Again, the euphemisms you clowns come up with to talk about masturbation continue to amaze me. This is the best one since all that talk about "firing Dick Jauron."

We could talk about your little one. Do you have her in day care? Sleeping all night? Have you asked her to pick the mega numbers?

We could talk about your little one. Do you have her in day care? Sleeping all night? Have you asked her to pick the mega numbers?

Yup, she's in daycare. She sleeps all night and plays and laughs all day. She's really really awesome. She's lousy at picking lottery numbers, but I think we will keep her anyway. She also thinks I'm really cool--my goal is to keep that illusion alive as long as possible. :D

Yup, she's in daycare. She sleeps all night and plays and laughs all day. She's really really awesome. She's lousy at picking lottery numbers, but I think we will keep her anyway. She also thinks I'm really cool--my goal is to keep that illusion alive as long as possible. :D

Good news!! Wow!!! Three more months

and it's 1st birthday!!! At this rate she will be

a Jill before you know!!

Since jboy asked about her in another thread, I'm done with dumpster girl. I was looking out the windows the other morning while my breakfast cooked, and saw her bringing out a bag of trash. Someone had earlier dropped their bag of trash next to the dumpster rather than put it in the dumpster, which really pisses me off. Well, DG sees the bag of trash on the ground AND LEAVES HERS THERE ALSO! I know the dumpster wasn't full, the garbage truck was there in the middle of the night emptying it. But she didn't bother to look in it before just dumping her trash!