Last post wins!

/dev/null

It’s a strange world. Today a 27 year old rich muscular black man who I have never met signed a piece of paper in a room a thousand miles away from where I live and it just makes me giddy as a schoolgirl.

That's nothing to be ashamed of. You should only be worried if you start thinking of him while making love to your wife.

That's nothing to be ashamed of. You should only be worried if you start thinking of him while making love to your wife.

Oh great, thanks for that, Kreskin.

Even though you have planted that evil thought in my brain I want you to know that I'm Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

Just sayin' :devil:

Oh great, thanks for that, Kreskin.

Even though you have planted that evil thought in my brain I want you to know that I'm Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

Just sayin' :devil:

WOW!!! All that sounds like a great song!!

9pm and you're still out working the field?

Rain coming soon....err, I hope. Just finished. Spread over 22 acres passing over it 5 times. Listened to Sirius a lot, I can't afford a cabbed tractor yet so just noise cancelling headphones and my stiletto. Anyway, I end up working late late often diego my full time job (630-5p).

Oh, and Lana, nope. Look at my avatar, Ford/New Holland! Ill still give you a ride tho!

What day is today?

It's St. Patrick's Day Eve, dummy. :doh:

It's the day after yesterday, and the day before tomorrow. Or if you need help figuring it out,

Jack, FYI with your next post in here, you will tie Steely Dan as the second most prolific poster in the Last Post Wins thread.

You can read all about it my upcoming book, Great Moments in Buffalo Bills Fan Message Board History.