Last post wins!

/dev/null

Why is it that people with links to Great Britain will say their ancestory is tied to Scotland or England but nobody ever says Wales? ... This is my useless question of the day.

I know a bunch of people that are of Welsh descent. A lot are mixed Irish/Welsh, so they probably just say "I'm Irish" out of some false sense of drunken pride.

Edited by LeviF91

I know a bunch of people that are of Welsh descent. A lot are mixed Irish/Welsh, so they probably just say "I'm Irish" out of some false sense of drunken pride.

Statistics suggest that about 1 out of every 8 people in the U.S. have some Irish in them.

However, to your point, probably 8 out of 10 claim they do ... Especially in early March.

Statistics suggest that about 1 out of every 8 people in the U.S. have some Irish in them.

However, to your point, probably 8 out of 10 claim they do ... Especially in early March.

I had a Texican friend a few years ago. Around St Patty's day he would put an O in front of his very Mexican last name. Around Cinco De Mayo he would add an -ez to the the of my very WASP last name

:beer:

This isn't March but count me as one of the ones....O'Rourke and Hennessy

on my Mother's side of the family.

Good morning, everybody. Sorry I'm late.

You are now put on written warning for your pattern of absenteeism, tardiness and general lack of moral fiber. You are required to read posts 2,732 through 3,864 in this thread and to report back regarding three nuggests of wisdom you gather from this activity. Failure to remedy your absent ways or to complete your required assignment will lead to the punishment of having to spend one week with Beerball in a location of his choice.

Ah, yes the Nov. 2009 through Jan. 2010 period. That was a golden era. I just re-acquainted myself with some of the highlights...

Debate: Almond Joy or Mounds? (result: inconclusive)

Many long posts of song lyrics from, among others, The Doors, Suicidal Tendencies and Simon & Garfunkel

The timeless polka question is asked, “who stole that damn kishka?”

Gringo star promises wrath to those who shun him. Is immediately shunned even more, by everyone.

Beerball claims victory, but it’s disallowed for a foot fault.

Discussion of proper way to hang toilet paper (over the top or down the back). Result again inconclusive.

The Lana and /dev/null sex tape gets released and promptly forgotten.

pi is taken to many decimal points.

DC Tom waxes humanist about how “we should strive to create an environment where each poster recognizes that they're special and unique.”

Wawrow takes a stab at reciting the entire alphabet and nearly succeeds.

“Poopy!” is exclaimed.

What have I learned from all this?

1. I'm just glad Beerball came through that spriral vaginitis ok.

2. Kirk > Picard

3. Is there anything more beautiful and inspiring than a bunch of idiot sports fans mouthing off aimlessly on a message board?

Ah, yes the Nov. 2009 through Jan. 2010 period. That was a golden era. I just re-acquainted myself with some of the highlights...

Debate: Almond Joy or Mounds? (result: inconclusive)

Many long posts of song lyrics from, among others, The Doors, Suicidal Tendencies and Simon & Garfunkel

The timeless polka question is asked, “who stole that damn kishka?”

Gringo star promises wrath to those who shun him. Is immediately shunned even more, by everyone.

Beerball claims victory, but it’s disallowed for a foot fault.

Discussion of proper way to hang toilet paper (over the top or down the back). Result again inconclusive.

The Lana and /dev/null sex tape gets released and promptly forgotten.

pi is taken to many decimal points.

DC Tom waxes humanist about how “we should strive to create an environment where each poster recognizes that they're special and unique.”

Wawrow takes a stab at reciting the entire alphabet and nearly succeeds.

“Poopy!” is exclaimed.

What have I learned from all this?

1. I'm just glad Beerball came through that spriral vaginitis ok.

2. Kirk > Picard

3. Is there anything more beautiful and inspiring than a bunch of idiot sports fans mouthing off aimlessly on a message board?

:lol::lol::lol: ... well played sir ... well played.