Last post wins!

/dev/null

I was very interested in this book, particularly the chapters on “The Distortion of The Female Perception of Time (including conversion charts)” and “How to Find Stuff in a Purse.”

In case you go looking for this book in your local book store, I can save you some time. Go straight the Psychological Horror section.

:thumbsup:

Edited by gringo starr

When did this thread turn into a whinefest for bitchy little men? Remember, it's you who wears the pants in your family.

When did this thread turn into a whinefest for bitchy little men? Remember, it's you who wears the pants in your family.

Ummmm, I ummmmm, really wasn't thinking when I posted this "insensitive piece of crap." I, ummmm didn't really mean to sound like a "neanderthal on his worst day." I am happily married, and have been for, ummmm nearly 27 "wonderful" years. I apologize for my insensitivity and hope that my wounds heal quickly and leave no scars.

Laid off! Any tips on how to cheat the welfare system? I want to be one of those unemployeed people driving a big SUV and dining on lobster every night.

Ummmm, I ummmmm, really wasn't thinking when I posted this "insensitive piece of crap." I, ummmm didn't really mean to sound like a "neanderthal on his worst day." I am happily married, and have been for, ummmm nearly 27 "wonderful" years. I apologize for my insensitivity and hope that my wounds heal quickly and leave no scars.

The wife reading over your shoulder again? No need to directly answer, just use the winking smilie if that's correct. ;)

Laid off! Any tips on how to cheat the welfare system? I want to be one of those unemployeed people driving a big SUV and dining on lobster every night.

Jay’s son has this friend named Andy whose parents seem like real softies. Find some way for them to adopt you—then they’ll probably just buy you whatever you want.

Get yourself some fuzzy dice to hang off the mirror in the SUV. Then add some pimped out features like nasty rims. Finally, speaking of pimps, get yourself a few "nice girls" and have them sell their wares at a busy street corner. You can collect your "management fee" for them and your welfare check.

The wife reading over your shoulder again? No need to directly answer, just use the winking smilie if that's correct. ;)

Sorry to hear about the job situation...hope your back at it in short order.

Regarding the second part... ;)

Sorry about your job scene.

What time and temp for the stromboli in the oven? Currently frozen in the freezer, so do I defrost it first?

I'm not mead but 325 for an hour is a good

start from frozen status.

Edited by CowgirlsFan

... get your :censored: 's up and get going .....

No, I'm starting a new movement, Occupy My Bed. Later I will Occupy My Toilet, then Occupy My Couch.

I'm not mead but 325 for an hour is a good

start from frozen status.

I don't think so. I'll trust the chef who made it, not some dallASS fan. (it's Dallas week so it's fair to rip on you)

:thumbsup:

What time and temp for the stromboli in the oven? Currently frozen in the freezer, so do I defrost it first?

We take it out a day a head of time and let it thaw in the re frig. then oven for 20 -25 min 350.

frozen like cowgirl said 325 hour. If you keep it in the foil the bread will be on the moist side. open foil and bread seems to be more crisp.

Giving Stromboli lessons on DEC 9 at my house.

the ones you have are a little different because the cheese is different.