Last post wins!

/dev/null

The rules (according to significant women in your life):

You seem to know a little bit about this stuff, so I'll ask you: Why, when I ask my girlfriend if she's ready to go, does she say "YES" but then 20 minutes later she's still not ready and now she's upstairs doing who the hell knows what? Why couldn't she just say "no it'll be a little while?" I mean, I'm sitting down here with my coat on feeling like a shmuck and we're late. Why?

:wallbash: :wallbash:

You seem to know a little bit about this stuff, so I'll ask you: Why, when I ask my girlfriend if she's ready to go, does she say "YES" but then 20 minutes later she's still not ready and now she's upstairs doing who the hell knows what? Why couldn't she just say "no it'll be a little while?" I mean, I'm sitting down here with my coat on feeling like a shmuck and we're late. Why?

Hay, schmuck!

How long have you been together? You should know her by now.

Why put your coat on? Just wait for her and when she is ready then put your coat on.

It's an test that all men are doomed to fail and only a warm-up for the "does this dress make me look fat?" final exam. My advice to you is to take a page out of your beautiful daughter's book. Next time the GF is a little delayed begin to cry and scream. A minute or two into this you should fall to the floor and flail all about. This way your GF will understand that you mean business and that you are a complete idiot.

1. You are a Schmuck.

2. Thank your lucky stars that you found a woman who's willing to put up with your Schmuckishness.

3. So Schmuck, you always wear your coat indoors?

Sheesh! Thanks for all your help. :blink::wallbash::doh:

Normally, I would charge for this sort of advice. However, I feel for you in the situation ... two women in your household ... they will gang up on you.

did I win?

In as few words as is possible ... "no" .... adding just one word to the mix "hell no."

I decide to go to Five Guys for a late lunch today. None other than Coach Jim Boeheim was in line in front of me. I got the little bacon cheeseburger, reg fry, and large diet coke.

Get his autograph?

What did he eat?

Plus or minus 12 hours to kickoff!!!

Edited by CowgirlsFan

The rules (according to significant women in your life):

If you are wrong you're wrong

If you're right you're really wrong

In fact, if you're right then you are more wrong than you would have been if you were wrong in the first place

I believe this thought process is hard wired into the genetic code.

Guide to Understanding Women