Last post wins!

/dev/null

How many minutes, if not hours, of my life have been lost following this :censored: ing thread?

You could start reading from post 1 and see how long it takes you to read to the last post. When you come to your post you could add 30 minutes for each of your post. I think that would be a fair amount of time allowed for your thought process and typing time for your responses.

:D:lol: :lol: :w00t:

You could start reading from post 1 and see how long it takes you to read to the last post. When you come to your post you could add 30 minutes for each of your post. I think that would be a fair amount of time allowed for your thought process and typing time for your responses.

:D:lol: :lol: :w00t:

Talk about eye strain!

Jack, did that girl wave at you today? Is that what set the song off in your head?

No wave, stalking is a lot harder than it looks on TV. Still haven't figured out her schedule so we can "bump" into each other as we go to the dumpster.

No wave, stalking is a lot harder than it looks on TV. Still haven't figured out her schedule so we can "bump" into each other as we go to the dumpster.

I don't think having the reputation as the guy hanging out at the dumpster is a good one to have...

maybe you can just look in her trash every day and see how full it is? The benefit is that you're going to find some things that may strike up a conversation...

At fuel station filling up my truck. Guy in front of me has cigerette in hand and I watch him. He sees me watching him. He puts nozzle in his car, begins fueling, then lights his cigerette hiding it from me. He then goes and walks around the car. I say "hey, man, what the hell are doing smoking a g-d cigerette?" he replied, "excuse me, please don't curse at me." "m-f'er please don't put my life in danger by being an idiot." "look, man, don't talk to me anymore if you can't be respectful..." I stop him "I can and will tell you to put out that cigerette, g'd, talk about respectful, you're risking everyones life." His wife? walks out of the minimart type thing, and there is a little girl in the backseat, he looks confused...I finally say "I don't give a sht if you want to risk your own life get your head out of your arse and think about someone else, idiot." He mumbles and gets in his car and they sit there for a minute.

I go inside and pay the $160 fuel I put in...walk out, guy in the truck waiting behind me is sitting there hanging a cigette out his window. People are g'd stupid. (saying g'd in the bible belt makes people mad...I like that).

I don't think having the reputation as the guy hanging out at the dumpster is a good one to have...

maybe you can just look in her trash every day and see how full it is? The benefit is that you're going to find some things that may strike up a conversation...

I think she takes her trash out every day. I've seen her walking out there with just a few items, not full bags of trash. Plus being an apt complex we get a lot of people dumpster diving, even people that live here. Metal collectors, bottle/can people, etc. So I don't think people would notice one more person "hanging out" by the dumpster.

At fuel station filling up my truck. Guy in front of me has cigerette in hand and I watch him. He sees me watching him. He puts nozzle in his car, begins fueling, then lights his cigerette hiding it from me. He then goes and walks around the car. I say "hey, man, what the hell are doing smoking a g-d cigerette?" he replied, "excuse me, please don't curse at me." "m-f'er please don't put my life in danger by being an idiot." "look, man, don't talk to me anymore if you can't be respectful..." I stop him "I can and will tell you to put out that cigerette, g'd, talk about respectful, you're risking everyones life." His wife? walks out of the minimart type thing, and there is a little girl in the backseat, he looks confused...I finally say "I don't give a sht if you want to risk your own life get your head out of your arse and think about someone else, idiot." He mumbles and gets in his car and they sit there for a minute.

I go inside and pay the $160 fuel I put in...walk out, guy in the truck waiting behind me is sitting there hanging a cigette out his window. People are g'd stupid. (saying g'd in the bible belt makes people mad...I like that).

You should have posted this as a new thread.

My gas station story.... Several years ago I'm filling up and smelling a lot of gas, and not like that little wiff you sometimes get. I look under my car, nope, not me. I look around the pump and on the other side is a woman pumping and I can see gas just pouring out from under her car, and she is still pumping. I call over and tell her she should stop because it's going all over the ground. She looks down and sees the puddle growing from under her car. I ended up pushing my car away from the pumps before I started it just in case.

Yeah and I already have to wear bifocals :censored:

And you will be in TRIFOCALS afterwards!!

Have you tried "bumping"" into each other at the apartment laundromat or the mail box?