Last post wins!

/dev/null

:wallbash:

i'm doing the same.

teenager flipped his car front end over end in my front yard right after i left for work...

on the way home drunk women on moonshine (mason jar in the cupholder) and high on pills stops on the freeway on ramp, i go to move around her and get rear ended in my f350 lariet ($63,000 truck). Idiot who hits me does not have insurance kick in until the 30th.

Same to you ... Leaving big D this afternoon to return home to my lovely wifey so it is a good Friday.

and the remoldling too

i'm doing the same.

teenager flipped his car front end over end in my front yard right after i left for work...

on the way home drunk women on moonshine (mason jar in the cupholder) and high on pills stops on the freeway on ramp, i go to move around her and get rear ended in my f350 lariet ($63,000 truck). Idiot who hits me does not have insurance kick in until the 30th.

Sorry to hear your news but glad you are alive.

Edited by CowgirlsFan

Ahhh.... first McRib of the season.

And the cute girl in the building next to mine waved back as I pulled into the parking lot tonight.

Are you sure she was waving at you?

You need to invite her over for some wine and Stromboli.

You could get lucky.

i'm doing the same.

Why would you buy a $63,000 truck?

Cowgirl, stick a fork in those Rangers I think they are done.

Edited by mead107

Why would you buy a $63,000 truck?

see

He's a farmer.

Needed a new truck to replace 1983 chevy. Gasoline is nice but not what I needed, bought diesel. Figured I'll have a family in the next 10 years - gulp - needed something I could haul kids around if I needed to do so, hence the crew cab. Needed 4x4 for obvious reasons, as well as gooseneck hitch and towing features. Wanted something I could be comfortable in to drive regularly so I got a Lariet.

I'll bring it up to a Bills game next year for sure, maybe this year. It's a blast to drive - whomping 17.1 MPG as an every day driver. Got 19.5 going to B-port.

i'm doing the same.

I was in a collision yesterday. Sadly, it seems one of the women involved has a broken leg. Hopefully, that is the worst of it and she heals quickly. Cars can be fixed or replaced, I guess I wil hear on Tuesday which of these two will apply to my car.

I was in a collision yesterday. Sadly, it seems one of the women involved has a broken leg. Hopefully, that is the worst of it and she heals quickly. Cars can be fixed or replaced, I guess I wil hear on Tuesday which of these two will apply to my car.

I will need a whole new bed most likely, a new chrome bumper...and I barely got much damage. His S10 is f'd up. Totaled for sure, but beyond that, brand new it'd still be totaled. Luckily no one was injured for the wreck, either. The moonshine drinking, pill popping 57 year old woman even got to nap in the troopers car.

I will need a whole new bed most likely, a new chrome bumper...and I barely got much damage.

Back in 2000 I bought a used ('98) Ford Ranger. Picked it up on a Saturday, that monday I'm sitting at a stop light and see this little Chevy (like a cavalir) coming up fast. Well, it had been raining so the roads were slick. I put my foot down hard on the brake to hopefully keep from rolling into the vehicle in front of me. She (teenage driver) hits me. Her damage, bent hood, and pulled the front bumper off. My damage, my back bumper was pushed in about 1 inch. It still is, I took the insurance check, about $150, and never got it fixed. You don't notice it unless I point it out.

4,000 on all state insurance estimate. 3 more to go. his insurance, her insurance, and at least 1 body shop quote.

Left rear panel replaced, bed liner redone, new bumper on rear, new rear break light, cut hole for electrical output for hauling, new tire.

Does wine time every really end for you? If some tries to tell you so it only turns int whine time.

I try not to drink wine 2 days a week.

I never drink wine at work and I only had about 2oz tonight because I have a cold.

4,000 on all state insurance estimate. 3 more to go. his insurance, her insurance, and at least 1 body shop quote.

Left rear panel replaced, bed liner redone, new bumper on rear, new rear break light, cut hole for electrical output for hauling, new tire.

Do you have a body shop that you have had work done at? You do have neck pain?

Rut-Ro mead...Rangers up 3 games to 2. Cowgirl might be dancing in the streets in a couple days!

Cannot believe that in 2011 Tony L. can't communicate with his bullpen.

Speaking of Bullpen...what ever happened to that putz?