Last post wins!

/dev/null

Now that I am thirty I have wondered if there is supposed to be a few lessons I have learned in life where maybe if someone asked I would be able to tell them how much I've learned. Man, sadly, I only know two things to always be true:

If you cannot fix it, repair it, or keep it working you shouldn't own it.

A Willie Nelson song can explain anything and be there is always a song for whatever mood you are in.

Now that I am thirty I have wondered if there is supposed to be a few lessons I have learned in life where maybe if someone asked I would be able to tell them how much I've learned. Man, sadly, I only know two things to always be true:

If you cannot fix it, repair it, or keep it working you shouldn't own it.

A Willie Nelson song can explain anything and be there is always a song for whatever mood you are in.

It is obviously you have learned crap because you are still hanging out at this wonderful place with all of us wonderful People.

Oh the indignity ...... I am on the ass end of a Delta plane with the untouchables ..... Ugh no status on Delta ... Not to mention I've had to make a connection ...

On the plus side Delta does seem to have better service than American and they actually serve Woodford reserve bourbon :D

Long day today, drove from Ammityville on Long Island, to Syracuse, to Orchard Park, then back to Syracuse.

Why?

Oh the indignity ...... I am on the ass end of a Delta plane with the untouchables ..... Ugh no status on Delta ... Not to mention I've had to make a connection ...

On the plus side Delta does seem to have better service than American and they actually serve Woodford reserve bourbon :D

Why?

WOW!!! Woodford Reserve..how nice!! Makes you feel like you are back in your "old home"

drinking the product that you used to hear on commercials on the radio. I hear from one radio

station that there is a nice tour you can take at Woodford Reserve.