Last post wins!

/dev/null

I wish I could send you 10 degrees of this weather here in the DFW area

so I could have temps in the 90's rather than these 100's!!

Just as long as you keep the humidity. Us Northwesteners are not used to that. :lol:

That's some great topless sunbathing weather.

I'm just sayin'...

Yeah, it is. So?? :P

10 day forcast Perfect weather. :D

I opened this tab and looked at it not realizing two tabs were generated. I usually have weather channel and accuweather open at all times and when I went back to check the forecase just a minute ago I scratched my head wondering why it would be so much cooler! Then I saw the Portland part.

Ahh! 70 degrees! I cannot wait for October/November!

That's the wackest rap I've heard since Vanilla Ice. You call yourself an MC? Ridiculous. :thumbdown:

Quick to the point, to the point no fakin', Gringo's cooking MC's like a pound of bacon.

Edited by LeviF91

Pics please :devil:

Of DC Tom?? :ph34r:

I opened this tab and looked at it not realizing two tabs were generated. I usually have weather channel and accuweather open at all times and when I went back to check the forecase just a minute ago I scratched my head wondering why it would be so much cooler! Then I saw the Portland part.

Ahh! 70 degrees! I cannot wait for October/November!

We are still waiting for our summer weather. It has not be 90 degrees since probably last summer. :lol: Not complaining though...too much. :D

Of DC Tom?? :ph34r:

We are still waiting for our summer weather. It has not be 90 degrees since probably last summer. :lol: Not complaining though...too much. :D

Raining here in Knoxville. A slow steady rain .... Haven't seen that in many months having just come from Dallas.

As if you needed an excuse. What will it be tomorrow? Opening a bottle of wine because the sun rose in the morning?

Did you get mead the case of wine that I put on your moving truck? You promised that you would make sure that it made its way to Charlton intact!

<_< quitter <_<

I've suffered much due to this move .... No direct tv unless I cut down trees .... No Fios or Uverse .... Now I had to take Delta where I have no status .... Just boarded with the peasants on the back of the plane ... No drink in my hand ... No flight attendant smiling asking me if I need to hang up anything ... WTF is next?

All will be forgotten when I get my first electric bill .... AC units hardly ran yesterday :D

Don't Stop Beleiving is on the radio right now.

Everytime I hear this song it reminds of Meadow Soprano trying to parallel park, AJ eating onion rings, and Tony getting whacked

I think of former President Clinton. It was his campaign song for the first term.

Did you get mead the case of wine that I put on your moving truck? You promised that you would make sure that it made its way to Charlton intact!

The driver drank it all .... He thought they were road sodas to consume on his way.