Last post wins!

/dev/null

Vantucky? I would think there are more rednecks your direction :lol:

My company has an office here. Moving it from central downtown to Yaletown. This is probably my favorite business travel. Usually my wife joins me as she loves it here also.

My friend and colleague here was suggesting that we need to go to Portland .. I've never been there. I get to Seattle frequently but have never taken the hop south. Soon I hope.

I've only heard that name a few times. :lol: It's a nice place to live, from what I hear.

Yeah, you should check out Portland next time you are here. Even if it's just to try out the local grub. We are becoming better known for our good food. :thumbsup:

There's a reason why the road signs around here say "Vancouver BC" for I-5 N.

:lol:

I've only heard that name a few times. :lol: It's a nice place to live, from what I hear.

Yeah, you should check out Portland next time you are here. Even if it's just to try out the local grub. We are becoming better known for our good food. :thumbsup:

I also hear the beer scene is something to really enjoy. I also understand the wine region is greatly under appreciated. I'll get there soon.

Speaking of food in Portland. The hippies at Voodoo Donuts scared one of my friends from work. She wanted directions to I-5. Response? A snarky "None of us drive, we all ride our bikes. Ask someone in the lobby!"

Apparently the number of people booking hotel rooms in Vancouver, WA for the Olympics wasn't insignificant.

I also hear the beer scene is something to really enjoy. I also understand the wine region is greatly under appreciated. I'll get there soon.

You are correct on both. You'd love the scenery in the wine country as well!

Speaking of food in Portland. The hippies at Voodoo Donuts scared one of my friends from work. She wanted directions to I-5. Response? A snarky "None of us drive, we all ride our bikes. Ask someone in the lobby"

Yeah my friend told me the only down side to Portland was the fact that people took "green" to a whole other stratosphere. He says he dreams about walking the streets of Portland throwing McDonalds wrappers around. He claims there are many idiots who will riot over the act.

Speaking of food in Portland. The hippies at Voodoo Donuts scared one of my friends from work. She wanted directions to I-5. Response? A snarky "None of us drive, we all ride our bikes. Ask someone in the lobby!"

Apparently the number of people booking hotel rooms in Vancouver, WA for the Olympics wasn't insignificant.

Good grief...weirdos. They must be part of the crowd that wants to "Keep Portland Weird."

I live on the Westside. We aren't so Hippy. :lol:

Yeah my friend told me the only down side to Portland was the fact that people took "green" to a whole other stratosphere. He says he dreams about walking the streets of Portland throwing McDonalds wrappers around. He claims there are many idiots who will riot over the act.

Do it! And let me know when you do. I'd love to see them freak out. :lol:

OMG, this "green" thing is like a religion here. It's nuts.

Vantucky just doesn't have the same ring to it as Pennsyltucky.

It's like some coffee drinking rain monkey visited Western PA, heard the term Pennsyltucky, and decided he'd try to be snarky

You prefer Vansylavia?

That's how I win this muffugger! I drag everybody down to my level. I lead 'em out into the deep water. A little trick I learned from Mr. Dick Jauron.

Mentioning Jaroun automatically disqualifies you from winnning ..... It's in the fine print somewhere .... Not that anything about this thread qualifies as fine.

Mentioning Jaroun automatically disqualifies you from winnning ..... It's in the fine print somewhere

By mentioning he who you just mentioned, that disqualified you as well

At best you and gringo can now go 7-9