Last post wins!

/dev/null

So we had a conversation last nigh with some girls about if green dyed beer would turn your poop green.

I sadly found out this morning. . .

It does not. :thumbdown:

I'd like to hear the girls' version of that conversation..."some creepy guy kept bothering us, talking about his poop."

:D

So I found out something interesting today. Was at the laundrymat and got change from the bill changer. One of the coins was a Philippine 1 Peso coin. It's the same size as a US quarter. The laundry machines took it as a quarter. Looked up the exchange rate, it's worth about 2 cents US. Now I've got to find somewhere to get more of these so I can do laundry cheaper.

So I found out something interesting today. Was at the laundrymat and got change from the bill changer. One of the coins was a Philippine 1 Peso coin. It's the same size as a US quarter. The laundry machines took it as a quarter. Looked up the exchange rate, it's worth about 2 cents US. Now I've got to find somewhere to get more of these so I can do laundry cheaper.

churches....cleaners....hair salons..restrauants....airports ( if they do foriegn currency coin exchange )

So we had a conversation last nigh with some girls about if green dyed beer would turn your poop green.

I sadly found out this morning. . .

It does not. :thumbdown:

try spinach, doo doo will be black

I introduced slash's diabolical little game here to another forum.

Here, there's been 9697 posts since 7/13/2009 (617 days or 15.7 posts per day).

On this other board, there's been 9983 posts since 7/29/2010 (225 days or 42.5 posts per day).

You guys are SLACKERS!!!!

Send me some ribeye

Pay the shipping...?

Sales tax day today.

I got a gallon mason jar of red wine from a farmer friend of mine and thought of you when I got it...This stuff makes your lips smack. I am not a wine buff but this stuff is good.

I introduced slash's diabolical little game here to another forum.

On this other board, there's been 9983 posts since 7/29/2010 (225 days or 42.5 posts per day).

You guys are SLACKERS!!!!

and you are a COPYCAT POSTER

On this other board, there's been 9983 posts since 7/29/2010 (225 days or 42.5 posts per day)...

They may have more overall posts, but I guarantee they can't come close to us in terms of subtlety, sophistication, depth of insight and overall literary excellence.

Will someone please do a rain dance for me??? I need rain!

I can send you some! We have waaaay too much.

We need it here in Texas also - moderate to severe drought conditions across the region. Withing 6- 8 weeks we will also have our normal high temps.

Will do!

Sales tax day today.

Guess I won't be celebrating. :(

Edited by LanaK6