Last post wins!

/dev/null

Yup, things are looking good. Thank you!

She's got that little bugger cookin' up real good. We decided to be surprised about the sex

seems to me it's a little late for that, but I'll try to help you out...

Put post "C" into sleeve "P"

Move vigorously for 30 seconds

Bask

seems to me it's a little late for that, but I'll try to help you out...

Put post "C" into sleeve "P"

Move vigorously for 30 seconds

Bask

Sir, I'm 40 and about to become a Dad. Change "vigorously" to "methodically," "30" to "15" and "bask" to "sleep" and I'm all over that.

Sir, I'm 40 and about to become a Dad. Change "vigorously" to "methodically," "30" to "15" and "bask" to "sleep" and I'm all over that.

:lol: I was giving you the benefit of the doubt!

My youngest was born on my 40th birthday...nothing better to help keep you young!

Pff, I am 29 and never been a father (as far as I know)

Change "methodically" to "adequately" and "15" to "enough," and "sleep" to "find car keys." :D

Compared to when I was 21.

Take out "vigorously and methodically." Change "30" to "60" and change "bask" to "get beer, get out."

That shouldn't be too hard. Just make it look like he chocked on vomit, then scatter drugs and booze throughout the room. Maybe add in a passed out hooker in the bathroom for good measure.

Yup, I'm sure it will end up being something very close to this. I considered doing the whole naked-in-the-closet-with-the-belt-around-the-neck thing, just for a little added humiliation. We'll see.

Either way, you can be sure Mr. Sheen will not see another springtime.