Last post wins!

/dev/null

RED Peper wins.

Who is going next?

WOW....I NEVER thought I would EVER say this....Mead says " I WIN!!!!!

Around here, pfff. You have to eat Lentils, avoid wine, and tell everyone how much you weigh to fit in...oh, and have some pointless opinion on volunteer firefighters.

or have pointless knowledge of items that are red and yellow!!!!

Well? We're waiting.

I like ice cream sandwiches, but I haven't had one in a very long time. I don't know why that is. They are readily available. Maybe it's just an example of how your life goes by and you tend to forget about the really important things, like ice cream sandwiches.

I like ice cream sandwiches, but I haven't had one in a very long time. I don't know why that is. They are readily available. Maybe it's just an example of how your life goes by and you tend to forget about the really important things, like ice cream sandwiches.

Well, we're waiting.

I hate that I can no longer eat ice cream. I really miss it.

A winter coat, hat, gloves and jeans?? :unsure: It wasn't very warm down there. :lol:

Like this?

I usually go for the Toll House cookie sandwich.

What is ugly?

Ugly in looks or ugly situation? Ugly situation is you without wine.