Last post wins!

/dev/null

Cat has not caught a damn mouse yet.

maybe the cat needs a bigger glove, or you're throwing the mouse too hard for the cat to catch it.

of course, because of the formation of their paws, cats have difficulty physically "catching" things. then again, one of my two cats has an extra digit and fascinatingly has learned to use it almost like a thumb, and is able to pick up nugget treats off the floor and put it into its mouth.

it's all quite cool.

jw

maybe the cat needs a bigger glove, or you're throwing the mouse too hard for the cat to catch it.

of course, because of the formation of their paws, cats have difficulty physically "catching" things. then again, one of my two cats has an extra digit and fascinatingly has learned to use it almost like a thumb, and is able to pick up nugget treats off the floor and put it into its mouth.

it's all quite cool.

jw

<_< obviously the cat needs a new uni <_<

:lol: i slay me

Just woke up to find that the wife pushed the refrigerator back tight to the wall breaking one of the new traps and setting of the snap trap. No mouse. Cat sitting next to and looking at cellar door in living room.

Another try in the morning.

Set up a bucket with peanut butter and water in the basement. :censored:

Get a video camera and set it up to record when your wife steps in the bucket and goes sliding across the basement. Bonus points if you edit it so there are birds flying around her head like in the cartoons when she slams into the washer/dryer.

Just woke up to find that the wife pushed the refrigerator back tight to the wall breaking one of the new traps and setting of the snap trap. No mouse. Cat sitting next to and looking at cellar door in living room.

Another try in the morning.

This time remember the grape jelly and the honey.

2 dead mice in the bucket. :thumbsup: The trap under the stove is empty. The cat is on the bed sleeping next to the wife this morning when I got home from work..

Will reset up the bucket and see if I can catch (kill) any more mice.

Edited by mead107

The mouse fights on another day. The average life expectany of a mouse is reported to be several weeks to five years depending on the conditions it is living in. I would guess Mead's house is a fine situation for the little critter. This might go on for years folks.