Last post wins!

/dev/null

On the way to NYC - American cancelled my flight then sticks me in a middle seat on the next one. I swear I may axe murder the next person who asks me "isn't it fun to travel?"

You could end up sitting between two gorgeous women who want to carry on a lesbian relationship whilst in mid-flight.

I'm sitting at a dealership while they try to track down why my brakes sound like they are trying to rip the wheel off.

There's a woman and her mother here, both way older than me, who have eaten about 80% of the free doughnuts themselves.

You could end up sitting between two gorgeous women who want to carry on a lesbian relationship whilst in mid-flight.

Yup, so they would of course ask Bill to move over one so they could sit together. Aisle seat...jackpot! Plus, the lesbian now sitting in the middle seat will probably keep leaning over the other way, so he'll have both armrests! :thumbsup:

Pulled the back off the refrigerator and found no mouse. I think the little sucker ran out the front. Did find mouse **** under refrigerator. I told the cat to watch the front but, I think the cat went to get a drink and a snack. Just put a mouse trap under the stove so the cat can not get at it. A break your f#$%^% neck one.

Would give new meaning to joining the "mile high club." Though I guess I would not get my card unless I joined in on the activity. :lol::lol:

We are going to play a new game.

It's called I Win.

We elect not to follow the rules .... you lose :pirate:

No, there are sometimes some really informative posts. Go back and read from the beginning.

Mead, I found you a new mousetrap.

Does this mousetrap come in a floor model? My mouse is playing tackle football with

the bait tray during the night.

Mouse 2

mead & cat 0

Any new scores from the Mead Fieldhouse today?

When a recording says, "Please continue to hold. Your call is very important to us."

= dick move

was on the phone this morning with my insurance. They gave me the option to wait 11 to 14 minutes and have them call me back instead. It was wonderful.

16 minutes later my phone rings. Hello, this is NC BCBS, "we are calling back as you requested, can we please speak with Jeff?" I ended up being placed back on hold for another 1 or 2 minutes while the call was connected. Why is that bothering me? 1 or 2 minutes, am I really that full of sht that I think those 1 or 2 minutes mean that much? Bleh.