Last post wins!

/dev/null

Come on hump day.

Wishing for hump day on Monday!?!. Must be a really SHORT work week!!

Well, at least the Dolfelons lost so I dont have to put up with that cr@p today.

Yep....the '''felons''' were SQUISHED!!! :thumbsup:

First post of the new work week. Maybe I'll have a beer to celebrate

A mimosa would be my choice.

Aardvark diapers

I recognize the words you're using as words from the English language. And I know the meanings of these words. However, I do not understand why you've placed them together here at this time. As I consider this unlikely word pairing, an image is conjured, but beyond that I cannot make out the relevance or purpose of such an utterance. I can only conclude that you are either a poetic genius or a senseless raving moron.

I recognize the words you're using as words from the English language. And I know the meanings of these words. However, I do not understand why you've placed them together here at this time. As I consider this unlikely word pairing, an image is conjured, but beyond that I cannot make out the relevance or purpose of such an utterance. I can only conclude that you are either a poetic genius or a senseless raving moron.

Well you see. Back during the French Indian war, we took in these animals, who apparently would only eat ants, grass, and other insects. Now with their high protein diet you could imagine that they "cleared out" their systems regularly. These animals (you know them as aardvarks)pooped so much we put cloth rags around them to avoid our homes of becoming feces infested places.

And there you have aardvark diapers...

Well you see. Back during the French Indian war, we took in these animals, who apparently would only eat ants, grass, and other insects. Now with their high protein diet you could imagine that they "cleared out" their systems regularly. These animals (you know them as aardvarks)pooped so much we put cloth rags around them to avoid our homes of becoming feces infested places.

And there you have aardvark diapers...

And now you know… the rest of the story.