Last post wins!

/dev/null

By the way, DirecTV is a horrible, soulless company run by evil morons. They are sons of motherless goats. They should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. I hereby put a curse on them: May they develop super-sensitive taste buds on their rectums and insatiable appetites for canned chili.

We dont know how you are feeling if you do not use a smiley.

:D = Happy

:( = Sad

:cry: = Very Sad

:angry: = Angry

Ya understand?

:huh:

By the way, DirecTV is a horrible, soulless company run by evil morons. They are sons of motherless goats. They should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. I hereby put a curse on them: May they develop super-sensitive taste buds on their rectums and insatiable appetites for canned chili.

:huh:

Gringo, my prayers are with you in your time of trouble.

Heading to the hospital to see my mom. She is having a toe removed today.She was 89 in march, still in very good health overall.

Mead, where's my care package of strombolli?

That is relatively mild, you should curse them with a banana hammock.

Gladdest of tidings on this first day of Fall! :beer:

Make sure your freshly painted rutabagas are prominently displayed for the neighborhood kids to heckle at and explode with cherry bombs in your mailbox. Namaste! :beer: :beer:

I could tell it's the first day of Fall, it's only 82 degrees at 8:13 a.m.

I could tell it's the first day of Fall, it's only 82 degrees at 8:13 a.m.

78 degrees in Buff town. Idk if that's where you're located as well but it's gorgeoussss.

Anybody see that Dan Mason injury in the Pitt Miami game last night? It was quite gruesome and reminded me of Willis a little bit. It was diagnosed as a dislocated knee.