Last post wins!

/dev/null

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but, as a terrorist you are automatically disqualified from this thread. Thanks for participating, don't forget to pick up your lovely parting gifts.

What!? I ain't no stinkin' terrorist. What, do you think all monkeys are evil? You speciesist. I think you must be confused by that Harry Belefonte song, the one where he goes, "hey Mr. Taliban, Taliban banana." That has nothing to do with me. I don't even know what that stupid song is about. Damn Calypso absurdist nonsense!

I WIN!

What!? I ain't no stinkin' terrorist. What, do you think all monkeys are evil? You speciesist. I think you must be confused by that Harry Belefonte song, the one where he goes, "hey Mr. Taliban, Taliban banana." That has nothing to do with me. I don't even know what that stupid song is about. Damn Calypso absurdist nonsense!

I WIN!

It's not a difficult song to figure out there monkey man. The song is about a banana picker who's finished his shift and needs the "tallyman" (The man who counts the pickers bananas so they can be paid.) to come so he can go home. :bag:

I WIN!

Too bad you protested you primal terrorist...you have just forfeited your lovely parting gifts according to the bylaws of this thread contest.

Last Post Wins Contest Thread Rules (abridged version)

114.168.26.0001 Any monkey terrorists found to be monkey terrorists whilst participating in this thread are hereby disqualified immediately. Said monkey terrorists will be allowed to keep their lovely parting gifts provided they go quietly and do not profess their innocence as an individual or a species.

114.168.26.0002 Convicted monkey terrorists who profess their innocence as an individual or a species and thereby forfeit their lovely parting gifts shall be immediately taken to the nearest town square where they will be publicly shaved from head to foot, covered with genuine immitation maple syrup and burried up to their necks on an anthill.

Sorry monkey dood, you dug your own grave.

Hey look everybody! I have evidence of Gangsta Kitty involved in terrorist activity.

:lol:

:devil:

That seals the deal for rfeynsteely, he too is gone.

:bag:

That cat is white and Gangsta Kitty is gray. Get a clue. Gangsta Kitty fights terrorists. He just got back from Afghanistan after killing Osama Bin Laden's cat. ;)

Yeah, yeah, yeah... take away his parting gifts too! He tried to profess his innocence. The bylaws, the bylaws! :lol:

we weren't going to give him parting gifts, he is going to give them to us... :bag: the greatest gift of all, no rfeynsteely posts in this thread ;)

we weren't going to give him parting gifts, he is going to give them to us... :bag: the greatest gift of all, no rfeynsteely posts in this thread ;)

Sweet! And now, thanks to that immunity deal I worked out in return for fingering Gangsta Kitty, I very proudly announce: I win!