Last post wins!

/dev/null

If you're going to spend eternity there, you might want to get a mortgage longer than 30 years

:lol:

They will kill you on the interest. The devils...

BA DUM BUM!!! Ptsch!

I may not be able to win this thing but I'll beat all of you! :P

:P That is one thing i do not miss about Atlanta, that and I-20. It took a fortnight to get anywhere in the area.

It's not easy here in Arlington either!! Our I-20 starts prior to Fort Worth and it is goes

way past Dallas to the east!!

:rolleyes::unsure: sometime in the future my life could have ended in a horrible and empty way had I not known this.

Yeah, well... that's the good news. The bad news is now that we've had this amazing moment of enlightenment, what is there left in the world that could compare? What's the point of carrying on? :(

:rolleyes::unsure: sometime in the future my life could have ended in a horrible and empty way had I not known this.

Yeah, well... that's the good news. The bad news is now that we've had this amazing moment of enlightenment, what is there left in the world that could compare? What's the point of carrying on? :(

You guys are both right. Ther'es no point of carrying on this thread anymore.

You guys are both right. Ther'es no point of carrying on this thread anymore.

And yet we do. We carry on in spite of it all. Like Sisyphus, I shake my fist at the Gods of the Last Post thread. Ha! I laugh with scorn at the folly of it all. Ha! I say. Ha!

Drove by a fireworks store in PA on the way home today. Parking lot was packed. Later, several miles into NY, spot a van towing a trailer pulled over by several troopers. The Troopers had the guys out of the van and were pulling everything out of both the van and trailer. Best guess, they bought a large number of fireworks in PA and the troopers were looking for them.

(it's no secret, the NYS Troopers will have someone sit in the fireworks stores parking lots just over the border and when they see someone with NY plates loading their car, they'll call/radio to their fellow officers so once they cross the PA/NY border, they'll get pulled over and searched. That is why I never buy my fireworks the week or two before July 4th)