Last post wins!

/dev/null

End it. I win.

You are hereby declared the winner!!!!

damn, no you aren't...this is complicated.

NO! IT'S NOT!! YOU CAN'T WIN!! THIS THING HAS BEEN RIGGED FROM THE BEGINNING AND YOU'RE ALL IDIOTIC TO BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANY CHANCE OF WINNING!!! 0:)

:lol:

- Too optimistic for me. The glass IS half empty!

Every silver lining has a gray cloud!

Did I mention that

Mud spelled backwards is dum.

NO! IT'S NOT!! YOU CAN'T WIN!! THIS THING HAS BEEN RIGGED FROM THE BEGINNING AND YOU'RE ALL IDIOTIC TO BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANY CHANCE OF WINNING!!! 0:)

:lol:

Mud spelled backwards is dum.

Oh damn, who woke Steely up?

After reading your multiple posts here recently I have a question for you; Are you on coke?

No. I'll tell you exactly what I'm on. Take one large glass, in my case a souvenir from the rainforest cafe in Orlando. Fill it with ice. Add 12 0z of diet Dr. Pepper, 2 Oz of Bacardi Silver, 1 0z of Malibu coconut rum, stir and add a few drops of lime juice. It's my very own creation and I'm working on my 4th right now! The weather is here, wish you were beautiful!

No. I'll tell you exactly what I'm on. Take one large glass, in my case a souvenir from the rainforest cafe in Orlando. Fill it with ice. Add 12 0z of diet Dr. Pepper, 2 Oz of Bacardi Silver, 1 0z of Malibu coconut rum, stir and add a few drops of lime juice. It's my very own creation and I'm working on my 4th right now! The weather is here, wish you were beautiful!

Since I hit you with a Buffet quote,