Last post wins!

/dev/null

That is a cockamamie, ad hominem attack against me.

Uly-tray Idiculous-ray.

I mean that’s like a real off-the-cob cut rate bringdown, Jack! I Ain't coming on that tab.

: . : . : . . : : You!

:beer::devil:

I do apologize for my harsh words. Sometimes I am blinded by my deep need to win this thing.

I think I have mentioned this before, but my life really sucks and by winning this thing, it would bring value to an otherwise worthless existence. Maybe this would give my wife and kids a reason to respect me. Maybe they would want to hug me again. Maybe my wife would let me start sleeping in our bed again. Maybe my family would stop taking a "rent-a-dad" on family vacations and outings, maybe, just maybe.

I really, really need this. thanks for listening. :lol:

I do apologize for my harsh words. Sometimes I am blinded by my deep need to win this thing.

I think I have mentioned this before, but my life really sucks and by winning this thing, it would bring value to an otherwise worthless existence. Maybe this would give my wife and kids a reason to respect me. Maybe they would want to hug me again. Maybe my wife would let me start sleeping in our bed again. Maybe my family would stop taking a "rent-a-dad" on family vacations and outings, maybe, just maybe.

I really, really need this. thanks for listening. :devil:

If you want sympathy ... get out your dictionary and look between "tough" and "s#*t".

If bouncing boobs and the threat of outing, can't get me a win ... your cockamamie sob story is going NOWHERE!

If you want sympathy ... get out your dictionary and look between "tough" and "s#*t".

If bouncing boobs and the threat of outing, can't get me a win ... your cockamamie sob story is going NOWHERE!

I will keep this short because I must get back to the bouncing boobs.

I looked and it was between **** and tough, not tough and ****.

Maybe that's how this thing should end? Someone (not me) could go through the entire thread and see who held the "last post" for the longest time.

There have been times where it was over 12 hours between posts, and that was during the day.

Maybe my family would stop taking a "rent-a-dad" on family vacations and outings, maybe, just maybe.

I tried the "my life sucks, let me win" and it didn't work.

Oh, and that "rent-a-dad" thing? Your wife isn't paying him in cash if you know what I mean.

I tried the "my life sucks, let me win" and it didn't work.

Oh, and that "rent-a-dad" thing? Your wife isn't paying him in cash if you know what I mean.

I know, who do you think is sleeping in my bed while I'm on the couch?