Last post wins!

/dev/null

I go away and this thread turns into a giant innuendo.

Good Greif!

I once caught a giant innuendo off the coast of Madagascar. It was back in 69 I think. That sumbitch put up one hell of a fight, over 5 hours, but I finally landed him. Took him to a taxidermatologist and had him stuffed.

Everyone knows you can't eat a giant innuendo.

I once caught a giant innuendo off the coast of Madagascar. It was back in 69 I think. That sumbitch put up one hell of a fight, over 5 hours, but I finally landed him. Took him to a taxidermatologist and had him stuffed.

Everyone knows you can't eat a giant innuendo.

You don't prepare it right. You need to insinuate that it tastes good. :devil:

It's been almost an hour and half ...

I'm a wanker!

You could think that ... you could think we cared you're a winner... you'd be wrong, but please feel free to think that.

Well said ... normally I would give you a zero for originality, but considering the source you stole it from ... :devil:

Well ... we don't expect much from you anyways ... LOL

It's been almost an hour and half ...

I'm a winner!

Maybe that's how this thing should end? Someone (not me) could go through the entire thread and see who held the "last post" for the longest time.

Maybe that's how this thing should end? Someone (not me) could go through the entire thread and see who held the "last post" for the longest time.

Well that's about the dumbest idea that I've ever heard ... not that it's hard to do (would take access to the forums database and about 2 minutes to figure it out) ... dumb because then it would leave too many posters too much free time to post elsewhere on the board.

Well that's about the dumbest idea that I've ever heard ... not that it's hard to do (would take access to the forums database and about 2 minutes to figure it out) ... dumb because then it would leave too many posters too much free time to post elsewhere on the board.

That's a very good point about my dumb idea. I just thought that it would give me a chance to win. :devil:

I just checked. It’s me. I also am #1 in several other important categories:

- total cumulative time spent as the winner

- highest witty rejoinder percentage

- drunkest post

- soberest post

- most precise usage of the word “cockamamie”

- best comeback (from being DQ’d)

- most languages used in a single post (English, Latin, Pig Latin, Jive, Braille)

- drunkest post

- soberest post

- most languages used in a single post (English, Latin, Pig Latin, Jive, Braille)

and now you can add - biggest load of crap post to that list. I'm the winner.

- drunkest post

- soberest post

I have bad news for you, you are reading the list upside down. On the upside, you get to keep the drunkest and most sober post wins.