Last post wins!

/dev/null

Why is it raining?

Warm air turns the water from rivers, lakes, and oceans into water vapor that rises into the air. That water vapor forms clouds, which contain small drops of water or ice crystals (depending on how high the cloud is and how cold it is). As clouds rise higher and higher, the air gets colder and colder. When the water vapor in the cloud becomes too heavy, it falls back to the ground as rain or snow.

And once agan, no one cares about your thread.

Just Jack off! :bag:

cats & dogs?

I stepped in a poodle. BA DUM BUM Ptsch! :flirt:

We have had 6 weeks of, what seems like, non-stop rain so....I deserve to win! :flirt:

I'm about to embark on a lifetime of not giving a damn so I deserve to win. AND AGAIN!!! YOU CAN'T WIN THIS THREAD!!

So I'm watching Mythbusters. And yes, Kari Byron is Hot :worthy:, but I just noticed the program has a subrating of V...for violence :thumbsup:

Sure they're rough on Buster, but violent? :wallbash:

God I miss cable with Discovery. :(

If at first you don't suceed...

... post and post again!

"Never, never, never, never ever give up!" - Winston Churchill

"What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide

Where I stop and I turn and then I go for a ride

'Til I get to the bottom and I see you again

Why do I have the feeling that I need to go to Hollywood and kill some innocent people and smear their blood on the walls. Anyone else getting that? :wallbash: