Last post wins!

/dev/null

You're confusing me with CountDorkula. I was installing a security system to keep demtenia patients from escaping.

Does it really matter to them if they escape?

BTW that reminds me of one of my all-time favorite movies.

You're confusing me with CountDorkula. I was installing a security system to keep demtenia patients from escaping.

Are you sure that you are not one of the patients? Are you simply living a fantasy that Jim Kelly will return to form and lead the Bills back to the playoffs this year?

Does it really matter to them if they escape?

Oh it matters from some of the things I've seen. Every facility has at least one resident who spends their entire day trying to get out.

Are you sure that you are not one of the patients?

I'm pretty sure since I know how to bypass and/or disable the systems.

:worthy:At least Mr. Wawrow knows how to take his medicine like a man. He hasn't reappeared in this thread since his disqualification. He has a moral compass and understands the ethics involded. You apparently do not.

Ha! I have a moral GPS, two road maps and a light-up globe. I know which way is right and left from wrong and which side of the road is buttered when the wind is blowing. Where did Wawrow’s silly little compass get him? Disqualified and sent to Canada. Dumbass!

Ha! I have a moral, two road maps and a light-up globe. I know which is right from wrong and which side is buttered when blowing. Where did Wawrow’s little compass get him? Disqualified and sent to Canada. Dumbass!

Dude thats gross. . . :worthy:

Tim Tebow,Tim Tebow,Tim Tebow,Tim Tebow,Tim Tebow,Tim Tebow,Tim Tebow,Tim Tebow

Big Ben,Big Ben, Big Ben, Big Ben, Big Ben, Big Ben, Big Ben, Big Ben, Big Ben,

Marshwn Trade, Marshwn Trade,Marshwn Trade, Marshwn Trade, Marshwn Trade,

Gaither, Gaither, Gaither, Gaither, Gaither, Gaither, Gaither, Gaither,

Would YA? Would YA? Would YA? Would YA? Would YA? Would YA? Would YA?

McNabb, McNabb, McNabb, McNabb, McNabb, McNabb, McNabb, McNabb,

Bills suck/good, Bills suck/good, Bill sucks/good, Bills suck/good, Bills suck/good,

Ternt/Brohm/Fitz/Bada Levi Brow, Ternt/Brohm/Fitz/Bada Levi Brow, Ternt/Brohm/Fitz/Bada Levi Brow,

Ha! Now this thread contains pieces of all other threads, so now it is inevitable it will be closed and i will win!

Tim Tebow,Tim Tebow,Tim Tebow,Tim Tebow,Tim Tebow,Tim Tebow,Tim Tebow,Tim Tebow

Pig Ben,Pig Ben, Pig Ben, Pig Ben, Pig Ben, Pig Ben, Pig Ben, Pig Ben, Pig Ben,

Marshwn Trade, Marshwn Trade,Marshwn Trade, Marshwn Trade, Marshwn Trade,

Gaither, Gaither, Gaither, Gaither, Gaither, Gaither, Gaither, Gaither,

Would YA? Would YA? Would YA? Would YA? Would YA? Would YA? Would YA?

McNabb, McNabb, McNabb, McNabb, McNabb, McNabb, McNabb, McNabb,

Bills suck/good, Bills suck/good, Bill sucks/good, Bills suck/good, Bills suck/good,

Ternt/Brohm/Fitz/Bada Levi Brow, Ternt/Brohm/Fitz/Bada Levi Brow, Ternt/Brohm/Fitz/Bada Levi Brow,

Ha! Now this thread contains pieces of all other threads, so now it is inevitable it will be closed and i will win!

I think you have an excellent shot at the win. I just want to tell you good luck. We're all counting on you.