Last post wins!

/dev/null

Just don't let it happen again, or I'll have to get Beerball to disqualify you, again. How did he become the self annointed disqualifier-guy anyway?

We let him do it to help him feel wanted and important.

:thumbsup: I laugh at your misfortune :lol:

Disqualifications are not temporary, they are as permanent as Steely Dan's foolishness.

You are O-U-T.

Does the fact that I am probably going to be stuck here provide any relief on the disqualification front?

As they say here in London - Cheers! :ph34r:

Just don't let it happen again, or I'll have to get Beerball to disqualify you, again. How did he become the self annointed disqualifier-guy anyway?

It is pretty clear, I annointed myself.

in a non-masturbatory way of course

Wait, are we supposed to respect LanaK6?

:lol:

I wish my boss would respect me. He asks me an accounting question, I give him an answer. Then he tells me to check my answer with another accounting person to make sure I'm correct. Dammit, I've been in this profession for 12+ years. You would think I know what I'm talking about. :thumbsup:

It's time to find a new boss...

style & class mixed with a dash of panache and a spritz of elan

Why you don't like her is beyond my level of comprehension. You should be nicer to people.

What?!

You know damn well I like and respect Lana. It's her accounting I don't trust. For the first eleven years it was top notch, but it's become quite clear... she's slipping.

:lol:

I wish my boss would respect me. He asks me an accounting question, I give him an answer. Then he tells me to check my answer with another accounting person to make sure I'm correct. Dammit, I've been in this profession for 12+ years. You would think I know what I'm talking about. :thumbsup:

It's time to find a new boss...

I thought your frustration would have been about not being able to work out today.