Last post wins!

/dev/null

How about yourself? Who died and made you queen of this thread (I am in London near the castle so the Queen is on my mind)? Since when do you get the declare " off with their heads!!!" or should I say "off with their fingers" so they can't make entries into this spellbinding thread.

BTW - Happy Sunday to all - Have fun and enjoy a :flirt: on me.

Now I win :doh:

You Limey bastard! How dare you invoke the Queen's queensness in this thread.

Oh...I forgot, another disqualified...BuffaloBill for being a !@#$ing Limey bastard!

You Limey bastard! How dare you invoke the Queen's queensness in this thread.

Oh...I forgot, another disqualified...BuffaloBill for being a !@#$ing Limey bastard!

Yeah, screw the Brits! America all the way! We got a new Miss USA and she's hot (link courtesy of GoBillsInDallas). We're gonna embarrass England on June 12 in the World Cup. And an American, gringo starr, just won the Last Post Wins thread!

Yeah, screw the Brits! America all the way! We got a new Miss USA and she's hot (link courtesy of GoBillsInDallas). We're gonna embarrass England on June 12 in the World Cup. And an American, gringo starr, just won the Last Post Wins thread!

:doh: I laugh at your misfortune :flirt:

Disqualifications are not temporary, they are as permanent as Steely Dan's foolishness.

You are O-U-T.