Last post wins!

/dev/null

I think I might be stupid. I don't know what this means.

basically if you are sitting in a crowded room with your friends, adn you get up you say 5's. that measn no one can take your seat, it is yours.(kinda like shotgun only 15x's better)

So again 5's on winning this thread.(meaning i win)

basically if you are sitting in a crowded room with your friends, adn you get up you say 5's. that measn no one can take your seat, it is yours.(kinda like shotgun only 15x's better)

So again 5's on winning this thread.(meaning i win)

Ah, ok.

I’ve never heard of that, so I just looked it up here. I'm not so sure your claim is going to be legally binding, for long anyway. It seems it's only good for five minutes. :wacko:

p.s., I win. Triple finalsies. No takebacks. Seal it, stamp it, mail it in. Done deal. I'll take my trophy and check now, please. See ya at the parade. :sick:

don't you people understand how important it is to me to win this last post contest? i've devoted my life savings to this thread as well as countless hours of time.

but every time I think I've won...somebody comes along and posts something else and then i'm back to square -3.5, just another participant with shattered dreams.

dctom wants me to win this contest, he said so himself so all of you leave this thread and let me win one for the gipper!

please note the lack of majuscules (i picked this word to impress tom) in this post. their lack should impress you with just how desperate i have become and how far i have fallen. please for the love of all that is sacred and good...throw me a friggin bone forchrissakes and let me win.

thank you in advance for your understanding and support. i'll report tomorrow on where my winnings may be sent. you folks have really made my day, i feel like sally field & the flying nun rolled into one person. thank you again. god bless you.

thank you everyone, thanks.

thank you again. i can't thank you enough.

wow, i'm overwhelmed with emotion, you like me; you really like me.

thank you all. i'm indebted to you. thank you.

don't you people understand how important it is to me to win this last post contest? i've devoted my life savings to this thread as well as countless hours of time.

but every time I think I've won...somebody comes along and posts something else and then i'm back to square -3.5, just another participant with shattered dreams.

dctom wants me to win this contest, he said so himself so all of you leave this thread and let me win one for the gipper!

please note the lack of majuscules (i picked this word to impress tom) in this post. their lack should impress you with just how desperate i have become and how far i have fallen. please for the love of all that is sacred and good...throw me a friggin bone forchrissakes and let me win.

thank you in advance for your understanding and support. i'll report tomorrow on where my winnings may be sent. you folks have really made my day, i feel like sally field & the flying nun rolled into one person. thank you again. god bless you.

thank you everyone, thanks.

thank you again. i can't thank you enough.

wow, i'm overwhelmed with emotion, you like me; you really like me.

thank you all. i'm indebted to you. thank you.

Practicing your upcoming Oscars speech? You forgot to say something about your lovely mother who made it all possible.

Practicing your upcoming Oscars speech? You forgot to say something about your lovely mother who made it all possible.

oh, thanks. not even 5 minutes of fame. better to have my dreams shattered quickly vs. a slow death i suppose.

notice how the text color above appears to be fading a bit, and it's smaller...that's meant to convey me losing my will to survive.

don't you people understand...shattered dreams...win one for the gipper!...please note the lack of majuscules...how desperate i have become...how far i have fallen...please...thank you...i feel like sally field...thank you...thank you...thanks...thank you again...thank you...you really like me...thank you all...thank you.

Well, I'll say it, since nobody else seems to have the majuscules. Why the hell would we want somebody with no majuscules to be the winner? I mean, how would you even perform the dutes of thread champion?

Ah, ok.

I’ve never heard of that, so I just looked it up here. I'm not so sure your claim is going to be legally binding, for long anyway. It seems it's only good for five minutes. :wacko:

p.s., I win. Triple finalsies. No takebacks. Seal it, stamp it, mail it in. Done deal. I'll take my trophy and check now, please. See ya at the parade. :sick:

So if i do call 5's and someone posts in 5 min or less does that mean i get to do what it says to do in the urban dictionary?

5's

You already tried the "I'm dying so let me win" trick and we all saw through that. Nice try.

Did I Win Yet? ©

:sick: you bastards have no heart :wacko:

i have pictures, pictures i tell you!

No need for pictures - we had a webcam installed in the hospital room. We know all about the doctor giving you the one-finger exam, the nurses gawking at your ### through the back of the hospital gown and the other patients seeking your sage advice.

We saw it all. We know your twisted little secrets ... we know.