Last post wins!

/dev/null

Hi, my name is gringo starr. I along with my buddy Just Jack am one of the many losers of the Last Post Wins thread. We never really had a chance, but we pretended we did and we're very sorry for wasting everyone's time. we know now that Beerball is the true champion. We're so so sorry. We hope you all can forgive us.

There you go, there's a speech for ya.

Fixed

Absolutely, fixed it is.

HEY, jw!!!! THE BILLS ROOKIE MINI STARTED TODAY!!!

HOW DID BROHM LOOK? FANTASTIC, RIGHT?!

HOW DID MAYBIN LOOK? FANTASTIC, RIGHT?! THIS IS HIS YEAR MAN! RIGHT?!

DID YOU HEAR?! SPILLER HAS LANDED! HOW DID CJ DO? FANTASTIC, RIGHT?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE J IN "CJ" STANDS FOR?!

HOW DID ROOSEVELT LOOK? FANTASTIC, RIGHT?! DO YOU THINK HE HAS A CHANCE TO MAKE THE TEAM?! SURE, RIGHT?!

HOW DID EASLEY LOOK? FANTASTIC, RIGHT?! EASLEY THE BEST RECEIVER ON THE FIELD?! SURE, RIGHT?!

HOW DID CARRINGTON LOOK? FANTASTIC, RIGHT?!

HOW DID BROWN LOOK? NOT AS GOOD AS BROHM, RIGHT?! PRETTY GOOD THOUGH?! SURE, RIGHT?!

HOW DID TROUP LOOK? FANTASTIC, RIGHT?! HE'S A TROUPER ISN'T HE?! SURE, RIGHT?!

HEY, jw!!!! THE BILLS ROOKIE MINI STARTED TODAY!!!

HOW DID BROHM LOOK? FANTASTIC, RIGHT?!

HOW DID MAYBIN LOOK? FANTASTIC, RIGHT?! THIS IS HIS YEAR MAN! RIGHT?!

DID YOU HEAR?! SPILLER HAS LANDED! HOW DID CJ DO? FANTASTIC, RIGHT?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE J IN "CJ" STANDS FOR?!

HOW DID ROOSEVELT LOOK? FANTASTIC, RIGHT?! DO YOU THINK HE HAS A CHANCE TO MAKE THE TEAM?! SURE, RIGHT?!

HOW DID EASLEY LOOK? FANTASTIC, RIGHT?! EASLEY THE BEST RECEIVER ON THE FIELD?! SURE, RIGHT?!

HOW DID CARRINGTON LOOK? FANTASTIC, RIGHT?!

HOW DID BROWN LOOK? NOT AS GOOD AS BROHM, RIGHT?! PRETTY GOOD THOUGH?! SURE, RIGHT?!

HOW DID TROUP LOOK? FANTASTIC, RIGHT?! HE'S A TROUPER ISN'T HE?! SURE, RIGHT?!

Wow! you are bold today.

The last post wins.

This is the last post.

Therefore, I win.

There, I have conclusively demonstrated, by Modus Ponens, that I am the winner. You cannot argue with sound deduction. Anyone who would persist in denying the perfect logic of my championship is clearly a senseless maniac and will be taken away immediately for high security mental health rehabilitation.

The last post wins.

This is the last post.

Therefore, I win.

There, I have conclusively demonstrated, by Modus Ponens, that I am the winner. You cannot argue with sound deduction. Anyone who would persist in denying the perfect logic of my championship is clearly a senseless maniac and will be taken away immediately for high security mental health rehabilitation.

I need a vacation ... therfore, I argue. You are not the winner.