Last post wins!

/dev/null

I decided last night that during my workouts I'm going to watch every single Simpsons episode in order.

Running, weight lifting and sit ups while taking a stroll through Simpsons history.

Go me.

It'll be interesting to see if any weird associations get burned into your brain. Maybe a couple years from now a Simpsons rerun will come on and you'll start grunting, breathing hard and sweating.

It'll be interesting to see if any weird associations get burned into your brain. Maybe a couple years from now a Simpsons rerun will come on and you'll start grunting, breathing hard and sweating.

I have a very similar reaction to The Smurfs...but that might just be a glimpse into my shattered psyche.

I decided last night that during my workouts I'm going to watch every single Simpsons episode in order.

Running, weight lifting and sit ups while taking a stroll through Simpsons history.

Go me.

20 seasons, 1/2 hour each episode, estimate 22 episodes per season = 220 hours, or 9.16 days.

Have fun!

20 seasons, 1/2 hour each episode, estimate 22 episodes per season = 220 hours, or 9.16 days.

Have fun!

Oh I'm ready for it. Made it through 3 episodes yesterday during the workout, I truly forgot how god-awful the animation was for the first season.

Did i mention people started throwing grapes at you...

I think it was because of the massive amount of wine i had been drinking on the wine tour that weekend...

Wine hangovers are awful!

Hmmmmm, do you picture me as a manly man in gladiator attire?

I have nothing interesting to report on today.

So, I spent the morning sitting around home being lazy, cleaned out the attic in the afternoon, and went to a Business After Hours this evening. Cash bar though so I didn't drink too much.

I'm speechless.

Hi, my name is Beerball. I am one of the many losers of the Last Post Wins thread. I never really had a chance, but I pretended I did and I'm very sorry for wasting everyone's time. I know now that gringo starr is the true champion. I'm so so sorry. I hope you all can forgive me.

There you go, there's a speech for ya.

Hi, my name is gringo starr. I am one of the many losers of the Last Post Wins thread. I never really had a chance, but I pretended I did and I'm very sorry for wasting everyone's time. I know now that Just Jack is the true champion. I'm so so sorry. I hope you all can forgive me.

There you go, there's a speech for ya.

Fixed