Last post wins!

/dev/null

Winners never quit and quitters never win!

That's it, I quit.

until later.

went to bed last night watching the rain fall, figuring there's no way i'm going golfing. woke up this morning to sun and drying sidewalks. gotta work at 1 p.m. what should i do?

jw

Make your wife breakfast. :doh:

went to bed last night watching the rain fall, figuring there's no way i'm going golfing. woke up this morning to sun and drying sidewalks. gotta work at 1 p.m. what should i do?

jw

9 holes like Tiger Woods would do.

Speaking of Tiger Woods, what’s up with Nike? They are sticking with Tiger Woods and Roethlisberger as the faces of their brand? I’m surprised that people are not organzing boycotts. Nike, the cheatin’est, rapin’est sneaker you can buy.

Speaking of Tiger Woods, what’s up with Nike? They are sticking with Tiger Woods and Roethlisberger as the faces of their brand? I’m surprised that people are not organzing boycotts. Nike, the cheatin’est, rapin’est sneaker you can buy.

The sad reality is that the unintended and free exposure associated with scandal may be viewed as a benefit. My personal guess is that Tiger will emerge from his situation as an even more sought after spokesperson simply because of the two he is the most likely to change his ways. Raplisberger to me seems to still have an air of "this is not my fault and I did nothing wrong."

:doh: bow before me mortals! :wallbash:

Did i mention people started throwing grapes at you...

I think it was because of the massive amount of wine i had been drinking on the wine tour that weekend...

Wine hangovers are awful!