Last post wins!

/dev/null

I just got back from vacaation and want to see what's new ...

It was until you showed up

Ouch ....

Personal foul, unsportsmanlike conduct. 15 yards.

:thumbsup::censored::w00t: This was a good laugh .... though I also laughed at the comment that prompted the penalty.

DOH! :doh:

Never mind!

I just got back from vacaation and want to see what's new ...

DOH! :thumbsup:

Never mind!

You didn't read the "story" a couple of pages back, did you?

You didn't?

Good.

You didn't read the "story" a couple of pages back, did you?

You didn't?

Good.

Let me summarize...

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Call me Ishmael.

Out in the West Texas town of El Paso BuffaloBill fell in love with a Mexican girl.

jw has put the el jinxo on the Sabres :lol:

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Otter: Germans?

Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...[pauses to remember the rest of the phrase]... the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go! [runs out, alone; then returns]

Bluto: What the %$!& happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst! "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well, just kiss my &!$ from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this! Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer—

Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Bluto: And we're just the guys to do it.

D-Day: Let's do it.

Bluto: LET'S DO IT!!

Part 1

Part 2

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Otter: Germans?

Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...[pauses to remember the rest of the phrase]... the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go! [runs out, alone; then returns]

Bluto: What the %$!& happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst! "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well, just kiss my &!$ from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this! Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer—

Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Bluto: And we're just the guys to do it.

D-Day: Let's do it.

Bluto: LET'S DO IT!!

Part 1

Part 2

That was soooooooo 8 months ago!!!

Linky

See, you've all run out of ideas, so this thread has obviously run it's course. Thank you all for your contributions.

That was soooooooo 8 months ago!!!

Linky

See, you've all run out of ideas, so this thread has obviously run it's course. Thank you all for your contributions.

Well then i guess that pretty much sums up this thread. It's been fun. You dont have to go home but you cant stay here.

Which means that i win correct?