Last post wins!

/dev/null

beerball was getting some action from the hottest majorettes at the camp and they were triplets!!! Hot blondes with bodies to die for. Last I saw beerball was...

in jail, because the majorettes were under age and there was the issue of jw's missing trombone. Unable to contain his laughter, Captain Jack Screed said, "

in jail, because the majorettes were under age and there was the issue of jw's missing trombone. Unable to contain his laughter, Captain Jack Screed said, "

Man, you REALLY couldn't tell that they were transvetites?!?. That's almost as bad as

Ms. Heidi Klum and Ms. Scarlett Johansson drinking whiskey behind the bandshell. Now at least those two guys ...

It seems Ms. Klum and Ms. Johansson had beaten the ever living crap out of the two because they hate jerks and the boys were drinking to forget.

The bunk where jw, damj and blzfan4life were staying. We scurried along to find...

a garbage bag to dispose of all those used Kleenex :unsure:. Much to our dismay, not only did we find boxes of soiled Kleenex, but also empty cans of Cheez Whiz which the Twisted Trio used to........

a garbage bag to dispose of all those used Kleenex :unsure: . Much to our dismay, not only did we find boxes of soiled Kleenex, but also empty cans of Cheez Whiz which the Twisted Trio used to........

keep the gerbils alive which were stranded deep inside of damj from a filtching experiment gone terribly awry. JW was overheard saying "Hey It's not my normal routine, but I'll try anything once, just like the time...

keep the gerbils alive which were stranded deep inside of damj from a filtching experiment gone terribly awry. JW was overheard saying "Hey It's not my normal routine, but I'll try anything once, just like the time...

i posted something on PPP."

Chapter 2:

Back in the main cabin where ...