Last post wins!

/dev/null

if that's a new brand of beer, i'll certainly have one or six. it is the night to go to the drinking place.

jw

Actually, it’s a euphemism for “hand job.” (Pull it, sir) Get it? Aw, nevermind... I gotta get the hell outta here—I’m getting stir crazy.

To the drinking place!

well played. of course, i was referring to winning this thing in gringo's absence.

jw

timtebow(genuflect) can transcribe a 15 minute interview whist telling his editor to go fly a kite and have the whole thing on the wire with no typos (never ever ANY typos) in 3.5 minutes.

oh, btw...timtebow(genuflect) is his own editor

timtebow(genuflect) can transcribe a 15 minute interview whist telling his editor to go fly a kite and have the whole thing on the wire with no typos (never ever ANY typos) in 3.5 minutes.

oh, btw...timtebow(genuflect) is his own editor

Physicist's theorize that if Tebow and Chuck Norris were ever to meet in the same room, the entire Universe would implode from all the awesomeness in one location

Why do you think CERN kept failing?

CERN deserves it. The intentionally made their track too small to allow Norris to run laps for fear that he would run in the direction opposite the Earth's rotation, which would slow the Earth's rotation and eventually spin it in the other direction. Sending all of us back in time

CERN deserves it. The intentionally made their track too small to allow Norris to run laps for fear that he would run in the direction opposite the Earth's rotation, which would slow the Earth's rotation and eventually spin it in the other direction. Sending all of us back in time

:lol:

Well we know for a fact it was two protons that struck each other the other day, if it was Tim Tebow and Chuck Norris...well we would know what happens when the universe collapses.

Oh yeah, duh what was I thinking :(

I was confusing imploding Universe with parallel Universe. You know, the one where Jim Kelly has a goatee and 4 Super Bowl rings :lol:

If you believe in infinite parallel universes, that happened. TT finishes with the combined yardage record I would guess. :wallbash:

If you believe in infinite parallel universes, that happened. TT finishes with the combined yardage record I would guess. :lol:

TT finishes not only with the combined yardage record but also the Bills team record for number of people murdered

Hey don't knock it. It saved Lois Lane's life!!