Last post wins!

/dev/null

You're eating two week old corned beef and cabbage? Let see you posted that over 8 hours ago. How you feeling?

I felt great after, we always get extra and freeze it, cook it a week later on a Sunday, its tradition, and it was fantastic, loved every bit of it!

Besides i have a stomach of steel, I can eat anything and be fine....Except Jello, just the jiggling down your throat thing erks me!

Those crazy Pennsylvanians...

Drunk Pennsylvania Man Tried To 'Revive' Dead Opossum

Monday, March 29, 2010

PUNXSUTAWNEY, Pa. State police have charged a central Pennsylvania man with public drunkenness after he was seen giving mouth-to-mouth "resuscitation" to a long-dead opossum along a highway.

Trooper Jamie Levier says several witnesses saw 55-year-old Donald Wolfe, of Brookville, near the animal along Route 36 in Oliver Township Thursday about 3 p.m. The trooper says one person saw Wolfe kneeling before the animal and gesturing as though he were conducting a seance, while another saw the mouth-to-mouth attempt.

Levier says Wolfe was "extremely intoxicated" and "did have his mouth in the area of the animal's mouth, I guess."

Oliver Township is about 65 miles northeast of Pittsburgh

I felt great after, we always get extra and freeze it, cook it a week later on a Sunday, its tradition, and it was fantastic, loved every bit of it!

Besides i have a stomach of steel, I can eat anything and be fine....Except Jello, just the jiggling down your throat thing erks me!

That's what she said.

I had a giant dilemma today at lunch.

What to eat first the Apple or the Brownie!!! :bag:

Sicko!! You should at least wait til their old enough to be Girl Scouts, pig. :beer:

A little early.

I never realized it was ever too early for you.

That's what she said.

:angry::thumbsup: