Last post wins!

/dev/null

No snow here in Florida, although we got quite the scare last night at 10:13pm. We were sitting on the couch watching the piss poor Olympics coverage on NBC, and "BOOM" shook the house, rattled the windows, set off car alarms. Thought for sure a plane had crashed or an underground natural gas line had exploded. Went outside, couldn't figure it out.

This morning, we see in the paper that the Space Shuttle returned in a rare night landing. Sonic boom heard all over southwest Florida at...... 10:13pm.

Anyways, did I win yet?

No snow here in Florida, although we got quite the scare last night at 10:13pm. We were sitting on the couch watching the piss poor Olympics coverage on NBC, and "BOOM" shook the house, rattled the windows, set off car alarms. Thought for sure a plane had crashed or an underground natural gas line had exploded. Went outside, couldn't figure it out.

This morning, we see in the paper that the Space Shuttle returned in a rare night landing. Sonic boom heard all over southwest Florida at...... 10:13pm.

Anyways, did I win yet?

Are you kidding me? You're permanently disqualified for lack of spatial awareness.

screw it, close this thread so I can finally win

You still don't get it do you? It's a scam. The last post will be made by the person who closes this thread. Nobody can win except Dev or a moderator. That's why my thread was second to last post wins. My thread had a chance to win for everybody. :D

screw it, close this thread so I can finally win

Dear /Dev/Null,

I have been followin the last post thread for awhile now and been a fan since '87. But i just cannot take it anymore. I have had my heart broken to many time by this thread where i thought i had won, only to have my heart ripped out of my chest. The anguish is to much for me to bear now. I am done with this thread, yes we have seen some good times, but right now this thread has taken a turn for the worst.

This once proud thread has seen some terrible posts lately, and i will not let my self be sucked in, and tricked for another term of thinking i can win. I hope you will all come see the light and realize that this thread will continue this way untill teh Owner is relieved of his duties, and perhaps the thread is moved to a different area.

I feel sorry for all of you who still support this, as i will no longer.

~J

(/sarcasm)

Dear /Dev/Null,

I have been followin the last post thread for awhile now and been a fan since '87. But i just cannot take it anymore. I have had my heart broken to many time by this thread where i thought i had won, only to have my heart ripped out of my chest. The anguish is to much for me to bear now. I am done with this thread, yes we have seen some good times, but right now this thread has taken a turn for the worst.

This once proud thread has seen some terrible posts lately, and i will not let my self be sucked in, and tricked for another term of thinking i can win. I hope you will all come see the light and realize that this thread will continue this way untill teh Owner is relieved of his duties, and perhaps the thread is moved to a different area.

~J

(/sarcasm)

Wuss! :D

Dear /Dev/Null,

~J

+1

(/sarcasm)