Last post wins!

/dev/null

To keep 1000 yards away at all times, at least according to the restraining order. :thumbsup:

Pfff, I don't even care about that. I just made a date with a new girl. She's an eighteen year old vixen. She lives with her mom and she only has a ninth grade education and she likes to cut the heads off of dead dogs she finds on the side of the road and boil their heads, but she seems pretty cool. She has career goals.

Pfff, I don't even care about that. I just made a date with a new girl. She's an eighteen year old vixen. She lives with her mom and she only has a ninth grade education and she likes to cut the heads off of dead dogs she finds on the side of the road and boil their heads, but she seems pretty cool. She has career goals.

:thumbsup:

But no pity wins for him!! :lol:

{damj chucks a lemon at the back at Steely's head}

{Steely turns around, dazed and confused}

damj: Oh, sir. I saw it! Some angry member of the kitchen staff, Did you not tip them? Oh, the terrorists! They run that way. It was a run-by fruiting. I'll get them sir. Don't worry.

damj (under breath): Good waste of juice.

{damj chucks a lemon at the back at Steely's head}

damj: Oh, sir. I saw it! Some angry member of the kitchen staff, Did you not tip them? Oh, the terrorists! They run that way. It was a run-by fruiting. I'll get them sir. Don't worry.

damj (under breath): Good waste of juice.

Look, I'm just saying that if you can't get a pity win with your mental challenges then why should he?