Last post wins!

/dev/null

What is this, Little League?

No, I just believe that we should strive to create an environment where each poster recognizes that they're special and unique. It's important that we encourage good sportsmanship, patience, and high self-esteem. It's important to send our less advantaged posters the message "You're the best, just like everyone else!" over the most trivial of accomplishments.

No, I just believe that we should strive to create an environment where each poster recognizes that they're special and unique. It's important that we encourage good sportsmanship, patience, and high self-esteem. It's important to send our less advantaged posters the message "You're the best, just like everyone else!" over the most trivial of accomplishments.

kumbaya...B word!

You can send them this poster

Oh, and did I win yet?

You're an idiot.

No specific reason for that...I just felt it needed to be said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz4iT4efavs

We're all winners.

http://www.rathergood.com/winners

:(

You can send them this poster

Oh, and did I win yet?

STFU!! Loser!!

So you started at the 15

Took a 5 yard penalty to the 20

Then you punt

Gringo Starr = Dick Jauron

When you assess a situation... today with the guys we have, which we really like a lot, and the different directions you can look at with respect to the options, we feel that with the situation, and definitely the weather was very interesting and you have to consider the clock as well, but... and of course we have to give a lot of credit to our opponent because the talent level... and if it's a matter of taking into consideration what we feel will give you a chance to not put yourself in a position to have a disadvantageous circumstance, which is why that play at that time was the decision that we were thinking about, so that's something obviously we can look at too.