Last post wins!

/dev/null

Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number

Then there's this Welsh Rarebit wearing some brown underpants

About the shortage of grain in Hertfordshire

Everyone of them knew that as time went by

They'd get a little bit older and a litter slower but

It's all the same thing, in this case manufactured by someone who's always

Umpteen your father's giving it diddly-i-dee

District was leaving, intended to pay for

Number 9, number 9

Who's to know?

Who was to know?

Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9

Why is 6 afraid of 7?

Because 7 8 9

That jokes so old Cincy's great grandfather told it to him.

ah, but in "Bam Bam V Slate, Mr." the Surpreme Court explicitly rules that those claiming to be "Ombudsman" must first provide notarized papers expressly proving the validity to said claim to allow Rubble V Flinstone to carry merit. in that event, i have been advised to deposit said damages totaling $1,200,000,000 in a trust awaiting your compliance. and of course, you must be aware of the "Betty V Wilma" case, which places a statute of limitations on filing said papers prior to, and no further, after the 2,859th post of any thread.

since there is no proof that these papers have been filed, we find ourselves back at what the laymen refer to as "Square Number 1."

etc. etc. etc.

jw

Seeing, as how "Bam Bam V. Slate, Mr." and "Betty V. Wilma" cases were tried and settled pre-600 BC they are non applicable to American law. You can use them, however, to sue the Geico caveman for grossly overstaying his welcome.

Back to the numbers:

Well you are full of it. :sick:

That is the creepiest song. The Charles Manson thing not withstanding.

If no one else posts in this thread I'll give every member of TSW a $10,000 Christmas present.

No thanks, even if I wanted one from you I heard you should be paying people to take them. Just sayin. :lol: