Last post wins!

/dev/null

Dear sir,

You don't even know what ombudsman means! :cry:

Of course you will once you go to a dictionary and then come back and tell me that you already knew. :cry:

If your screen name doesn't make you a representative of such an organization, I don't know what would.

I can't access this at work, so I'll see it tonight. Am I going to be angry? :angry:

That is one of the dumbest questions ever asked here. :cry:

No. I took my pills--hey wait a minute, don't change the subject. How come nobody ever takes my wrath seriously? It's not fair. :angry:

That is another one of the dumbest questions ever asked here. :cry:

That is another one of the dumbest questions ever asked here. :cry:

Ok, Mr. Giggles, guess who just landed himself on my wrath list? That's one helping of wrath for Cynical and one for Steely Dan. How do you like that, hot shot? As soon as you PM me your address, I'm gonna send out your custom supersize wrath package. We'll see who's laughing then, chuckle boy.

Ok, Mr. Giggles, guess who just landed himself on my wrath list? That's one helping of wrath for Cynical and one for Steely Dan. How do you like that, hot shot? As soon as you PM me your address, I'm gonna send out your custom supersize wrath package. We'll see who's laughing then, chuckle boy.

Mr. Khan

J. Tibirius Kirk Ave.

Intercourse, PA 66600

You task me. You task me and I shall kill you! I'll chase you 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before I give you up! Wrath Schmath bring it on bonius headius. :cry:

Post #2800

The ultimate.

Thank you for playing.

Does your wife know you're using her computer? :cry:

What are you going to do, send it COD?

Ooooo, such wrath ...

SILENCE! I am your thread champion and master. Bow down before me or suffer my wrath or something.

Oooooo ... as scary as a cloudy day or a really riled up kitten.

That is one of the dumbest questions ever asked here. :cry:

Fear not good sir ... the (dis)honor of THE dumbest question ever asked here will eternally be yours.

gay!

2800!!! Jackassess!!!!!!!!

flaming gay!