Last post wins!

/dev/null

Did you ever stop to think that if it wasn't for youtube, probably have your posts would be completely devoid of content?

Y'know...instead of just largely devoid...

Thanks for putting me in the rather awkward position of defending Steely ... but ALL posts in this thread are completely devoid of content.

Thanks for putting me in the rather awkward position of defending Steely ... but ALL posts in this thread are completely devoid of content.

Probably why this is the perfect thread for Steely.

What have we turned into ...

Yeah, they just keep posting in this thread. Almost like it had become a habit or addiction. Stupid lemmings. :devil:

Sounds like the same type of people that would loyally support an inferior football organization year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after...

Sounds like the same type of people that would loyally support an inferior football organization year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after...

Wow man ... you're right ... those guys are real losers!!!

Did you ever stop to think that if it wasn't for youtube, probably have your posts would be completely devoid of content?

Y'know...instead of just largely devoid...

I'm sorry, did you say "have your posts"?

Why that would be an error wouldn't it? :devil: Perhaps a memorial thread is in order.