Last post wins!

/dev/null

Why the hatred? Your thread has produced a discussion far more relevant and informative than this one could ever be.

You think such a discussion would have taken place in this thread? I say no sir, it would not.

This thread has been reduced to an outdated concept of "Look at me!" nonsense.

I am trying to free my fellow wallers of this never ending cycle "one-up-man-ship".

Go on, be free.

Engage in conversation in another thread that is more stimulating and thought provoking than this one.

What can men do against such reckless hate?

What can men do against such reckless hate?

Stop posting in this soul sucking thread to start. Realize there is more to life than a "LAMP".

Just look at the damage this thread has caused:

DC Tom: "This thread makes me happy."

The horror. For shame, for shame.

You should be.

Do you guys not understand how much I need this win. An accomplishment such as this would bring meaning to an otherwise dismal life. To be able to say the I was the winner of the TBD "last post wins" thread would give me reason to go on. It would give my children reason to love their father again, my wife reason to let me sleep in the same room as her. All I ask is that you take this into consideration. Like I said, I really need this.

Yours truly

thebug

you've got my vote.

jw

Stop posting in this soul sucking thread to start. Realize there is more to life than a "LAMP".

Just look at the damage this thread has caused:

DC Tom: "This thread makes me happy."

The horror. For shame, for shame.

I am deeply touched by your concern for me, and I just want you to know...I love you, man.

All of you, in fact. Damj, /dev/null...even you, Steely. You make my world a better place.

Why the hatred? Your thread has produced a discussion far more relevant and informative than this one could ever be.

You think such a discussion would have taken place in this thread? I say no sir, it would not.

This thread has been reduced to an outdated concept of "Look at me!" nonsense.

I am trying to free my fellow wallers of this never ending cycle "one-up-man-ship".

Go on, be free.

Engage in conversation in another thread that is more stimulating and thought provoking than this one.

you've got my vote.

jw

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE!!!!! :lol:B-):wallbash:

I am deeply touched by your concern for me, and I just want you to know...I love you, man.

All of you, in fact. Damj, /dev/null...even you, Steely. You make my world a better place.

Thanks Tom ... nice try, but we're not buying it ... this thread lives on ... LOL

I actually did not think it was possible for this thread to get any lamer, but the geeky lord of the rings stuff takes it to a new level of insufferability.

Hurry, someone, please post after me. I don't want to be the winner of this travesty.

Edit: Die, thread die!

I actually did not think it was possible for this thread to get any lamer, but the geeky lord of the rings stuff takes it to a new level of insufferability.

Hurry, someone, please post after me. I don't want to be the winner of this travesty.

Fool of a Took! Throw yourself in next time, and rid us of your stupidity!

Edit: Die, thread die!

Now, listen carefully: Lord Denethor is Boromir's father. To give him news of his beloved son's death would be most unwise.

And don't mention Frodo.

And say nothing of Aragorn either.

In fact, it's better if you do not speak at all.