Last post wins!

/dev/null

hey Steely, am i still banned from posting on this thread?

jw

You should be.

Do you guys not understand how much I need this win. An accomplishment such as this would bring meaning to an otherwise dismal life. To be able to say the I was the winner of the TBD "last post wins" thread would give me reason to go on. It would give my children reason to love their father again, my wife reason to let me sleep in the same room as her. All I ask is that you take this into consideration. Like I said, I really need this.

Yours truly

thebug

You should be.

Do you guys not understand how much I need this win. An accomplishment such as this would bring meaning to an otherwise dismal life. To be able to say the I was the winner of the TBD "last post wins" thread would give me reason to go on. It would give my children reason to love their father again, my wife reason to let me sleep in the same room as her. All I ask is that you take this into consideration. Like I said, I really need this.

Yours truly

thebug

I took it into consideration.

You should be.

Yours truly

thebug

Nice try bug ... I tried that approach a while ago.

You should be.

Yours truly

thebug

Like I give a ****.

hey Steely, am i still banned from posting on this thread?

jw

:devil::thumbdown::lol::wallbash: :wallbash:

You should be.

Yours truly

thebug