Last post wins!

/dev/null

Well, there can't be two of us pretending to support the other posters and hoping they win. Yeesh.

I think that's a very nice thing to say. Y'know, I really hope you win. 0:)

I realize that this is an unwinable situation ... it's a kob... {whew! stopped myself before I made a star trek reference} eventually a moderator will decide it's enough and close it ... most likely with whoever amuses them the most to win, and I know it ain't gonna be me.

I just have a list of people, including Steely, Joe, Beerball that I intend to keep from winning.

Bring it on Mighty Mouse.

I could care less about winning, but it was amusing at times (at least for me) and was awesome for my post count. I guess I look at it differently than you. I have a list of people I wouldn't mind seeing win.

Lana - She is a woman who hangs out on a football message board and puts up with all our crap. She seemed to want to win so that one is easy to figure out.

DCTom - Just to mess with him (although I think his bitching is designed to win) .

Steely - He has put the most time in, the most posts. He is a nice guy and really he is simple enough that winning this would make his year.

Ummmmm, thanks? :wallbash:

Lana :wallbash: For all the same reasons you gave ...

DC Tom :thumbsup: We gave him a chance to end it ... plus it would make him too happy

Steely :wallbash: I hate cats!

Mead :wallbash:

/ :(:wallbash: Not sure ... He started this hell ... I was content to let it die with one of his dumb unix posts ...

I've heard you hated "kitty" (Even though the safeguard won't let me print the word I think we all get it. )

This was the 2nd to last thread on the page :o

Wouldn't want it getting buried on page two

I believe you're not worthy of being a page three girl. :wallbash: